Never-To-Do mistakes for Network Engineers
What you'll learn
- understand gravity of the situations and critical nature of Network or Connectivity
- get fair idea about avoiding possible human errors while operating on devices
- work better in competitive environment and become responsible Network Administrators
- OSI Model, Basic understanding of routing
- Subnetting knowledge or idea.
- Should have atleast some idea about the criticality of Networks in Todays world
Updated on 13 Nov 16- Added more EIGRP Labs and it's for YOU only
This course is going to tell you the ways you can improve your skills while working or operating Cisco Routers and Switches. It lists most of the Human errors or mistakes that people have made in their careers.
Students will become more aware about very small mistakes which can cause outages in network environment.
I have included GNS3 Real time sessions in all chapters so to make things very much clear.
This course has been divided in to 9 lectures + 10 Bonus lectures- Students who have basic understanding will be able to learn a lot from this course.
In case you want to enhance your career and improve your troubleshooting skills then this is definitely for you.
This course will help you reduce outages or loss of connectivity while you work on devices.
Here is some of the feedback my previous courses received
Jason Martinez -Troubleshooting Internet Connection Problems
Ashish gives a good outline of how to troubleshoot common problems users experience. A good intro of problem types and error descriptions --provides a logical steps of how to detect the issue and how to resolve them. Highly recommend anyone who uses the net to take this course and get a basic troubleshooting guide to solve simple issues. Why pay a PC Technician when you can resolve the issue yourself?! Double thumbs up! Thanks Ashish!
Ernst Chan - Great Course! Solid Troubleshooting Skills for Home & SOHO Networks.
Petru Lucian Giurca -It was interesting and educated especially if you are a beginner with the internet. Thank you Sir!
Cesar De Haro-This is a great course
Currently I am studying for the CCNA and this is a very useful course for it, the instructor is an expert. He is providing very clear explications about the covered topics.
Thomas Meugniot - Great -This was very helpful in understanding RCA in IT infrastructure.
Who this course is for:
- Student who has basic understanding of Networks such as OSI model or basic command line experience can take this course
- Students of CCNA or CCNP can take this course to improve their skills
- Network Admins who work in operational environment should take this course because this course has lot of experiences shared in various chapters
- Since this course talks about preventive approach while working in Network environment so student who wants overview of "Human errors "should apply for this course
Hi! I am Ashish. I have a degree of Masters from Top University. I m also CCNP & ITILv3 Certified.
I teach Network certification and user courses because I am passionate about the platform, and the awesome things you can build quickly on it - including your career! There is an extreme shortage of Network talent in the job market, and I am creating Networking Certification and User courses so that you can get a good paying and satisfying job around the world.
I've helped many students achieving their goals.. Be it landing a Job offer, getting them Certified or making them learn Computer Networks. Therefore, my goal is going to be exactly same for all of you.
After Thousands of Udemy Survey ratings for my courses, the students have spoken:
"Are you learning valuable information?" 99.6% answered YES
"Are the explanations of the concepts clear?" 96.8% answered YES
"Is the instructor knowledgeable about the topic?" 99.2% answered YES
Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking and recommending my courses. I am pretty certain that it's the best on the market and if you don't agree, I'll happily refund your money. Sign up to my courses and join me in this ocean of learning.
Udemy says that 1,50,12,991 minutes were consumed by students learning my courses. There are more than 30000+ Satisfied students of 180+ countries.