Never Forget Anything!
What you'll learn
- Become crazy organized even if you're not naturally organized
- Never forget anything!
- Always have all your important information instantly available
- You don't need to be a techie
- If you own a cell phone you can use Evernote and this course to get crazy organized!
This course is about completely organizing your life’s documents and information digitally so that you can become productive, effective and of course organized!
In this course I show you how to use Evernote to complete eliminate all paper, all clutter and all your disjointed information silos in your life. This course shows you how to turn your information chaos into your own personal portable google like information system.
Imagine being able to recall
- Your complete car’s maintenance records
- Your deductible purchases for last year
- Your complete medical history
All with just a few clicks from your phone! I show you how do this and more in this course.
You don’t have to be a techie to take advantage of Evernote. All you need is a phone and/or any other computing device you have and transform it into a google like document eater.
This course is intentionally short and concise. I give you just what is needed and not much more so that you can start being effective with Evernote as soon as possible.
Welcome to the digital organization journey!
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you're not super organized but would like to be!
- This course is meant for anyone who wants to get digitally organized without being a neat freak
I've been playing with technology since I can remember. My first computer was a Zinclair so it's been a long time.
I have a bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering and my first job out of college was designing integrated circuits. However, I soon found that my first love was software engineering so I soon became a programmer.
I’ve been working with and leveraging technology for 15 years and I pride myself in being able to dissect complicated high tech concepts and distilling them to the base essentials that anyone can understand.