Neuroscience and Emotions: A Guide To Happiness and Freedom
What you'll learn
- You will learn the never-before-discovered neuroscience behind why we have positive and negative emotions.
- You will learn the different types of positive and negative emotions and why they differ evolutionarily from one another.
- You will be able to see which negative emotions you suffer from and need to work on the most.
- You will learn practical exercises based in neuroscience, that will allow you to have much more unconditional positive emotions.
- Understand the best counter arguments for why this information may be inaccurate and then be able to disprove those counter arguments using neuroscience.
- No previous Experience needed, Everything you will need to know will be taught to you.
This course will teach you the never-before-discovered neuroscience behind why we have positive and negative emotions. Using studies on the basic neuroscience of how our conscious and subconscious processes work by professors like Dr. Bruce Lipton, I discovered the hidden neuroscience behind how it can be possible to have more unconditionally positive emotions.
Why has this not been discovered before by the millions of monks/researchers/scientists of the past? You may ask.
Because as I will mention in the course, our subconscious mind's ability to take in information and associate emotions is much faster than our ability to consciously take in information (this is obvious, but in my course I cite reliable sources/studies) this can make it extremely difficult to see what is actually happening versus what our subconscious is influencing us to feel. Also it takes a lot of will power and tolerance for suffering to continuously analyze and deconstruct your insecurities to understand them scientifically and to develop exercises based in neuroscience that will help you to feel more unconditional positive emotions.
You will learn the different types of positive and negative emotions and why they differ evolutionarily from one another, as well as, practical exercises based in neuroscience that will allow you to have much more unconditional positive emotions.
These exercises and this information has been refined to be easy to understand and use, for everyday people. I have also covered extensively the different possible troubleshooting issues people may have when trying to apply and understand these exercises and this information.
I will also disprove, in good faith, the best counter arguments to the research and science I have presented. This will leave you with with no doubts about whether this information is accurate, or if these exercises are effective.
You will walk away with a new found awareness and understanding of why you suffer and feel positive emotions, and you will have the tools to deal with the desperation, doubt and helplessness that can be caused by not understanding the neuroscience of your emotions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in the science of how to have positive emotions more unconditionally.
- Anyone interested in mindfulness, meditation or other related activities.
I have struggled with mental illness (mainly anxiety) for most of my life, and have worked hard for over 4 years to create a course on the neuroscience of positive and negative emotions, as well, as exercises based in neuroscience to give people more unconditionally positive emotions.
I have a bachelors of science in Geography and Environmental science and have had a fascination and interest in public health (both physical and mental) for a number of years.
I also have a love of great stories and characters that I drawn inspiration from for many years, and am soon going to be creating course on the neuroscience of creating amazing characters and stories that no one else knows about. It is based on the research I have done, and the personality model I have created that is very detailed and accurate.