Neuroplasticity Is A Fairly New Concept. It Reflects The Ability of the Brain to Reorganize, Change and Break Neuro-connective Tissues, Wired by Experience, Thoughts, Emotions, And Knowledge. Neuroscience, is the Core Of Neuroplasticity. Based On Neuroscience, Researchers Developed The Idea Of Neuroplasticity.
A Scientific Breakthrough In Neuroscience Made It Possible For People To Wire Their Brain On A Conscious And Subconscious Level, Taking Control Of Their Habits, Their Negative Thoughts, Their Bad Experiences and Memories, And Turn Them Into Good Health Habits, Positive Thoughts And Optimism, Good Experiences & Structural Memories.
Neuroscience is one of the most interesting science branches that deals with the concept of Neuroplasticity
In This Course, You Will Learn How To Master Your Brain's Plasticity, Take Control Of The Wiring Process Instead Of Falling Victim To The Subliminal Thoughts, Experiences, Emotions and Memories On A Daily Basis.
The Brain Creates New Neural Pathways And Modifies Existing Ones In Response To Behavioral, Environmental, And Neural Changes. This Process Of Neuroplasticity, Also Known As Brain Plasticity, Continues Throughout Our Lives, Involves Many Processes And Is Influenced By New Experiences.
Looking More Into The Details Of What You Will Learn Out Of This Course:
Imagine Having The Ability To Rewire Your Brain, In A Sense Where Every Thought, Every Habit, Every Behavior, Every Pattern That You Have Can Change. That's Exactly What You'll Be Able To Do By The End Of This Course.
First Off, You Will Get A Free Copy Of My Best-Selling Book: The Habits Of Success - Don't Listen To Me, Listen To Them
1) Get Ready To Learn MORE THAN 50 Cognitive Systems That Will Help You Rewire Your Brain, Generate More Neurons And Neural Structures And Ensure An Optimal Neurological Health For Future Neural Structural Wiring And Neuroplasticity
2) You Will LEARN, UNDERSTAND And APPLY The 9 Neuroplasticity Principle Pinnacles For Effective Brain Wiring
3) Throughout The Course You Will Understand Your Brain From 3 Different Perspectives: NEUROLOGICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, AND BIOLOGICAL. A Guide To Understanding Neuroplasticity
4) You'll Learn How To Use Neuroplasticity To Change Your Brain's Neural And Chemical Structural Combination, And The Neuro-scientific Foundation Of Neuroplasticity And Proper Brain Rewiring And Connecting Principles For Neuroplasticity
5) Understand Your Memories And Their Subliminal Effect On Your Daily Life - Learn How To Control, Erase And Control Bad Memories With The Help Of Neuroplasticity
6) Become Emotionally Intelligent And Understand How To Use Emotions To Your Advantage Through Emotional Wiring, Learn How To Use Musical Therapy To Your Advantage On A Psychological And Neurological Basis, Learn How To Have More Control Over Mental Health Problems By Applying The Principles Of Your Brain's Plasticity And Flexibility And Learn How To Effectively Self-regulate Different Areas In Your Life By Understanding The Conscious Meaning Behind Them
7) You Will Learn The Fundamentals Of Motor Sensory Integration And How To Use It In Your Daily Life, Adapt With The Social And Cognitive Structures Of Neuroplasticity And Use The Principles To Control Those Social And Cognitive Structures And Avoid Neuro-suicidal Factors That Can Hurt Your Brain's Plasticity Process Through Neuroplasticity
8) You Will Learn And Apply 100+ Systems To Use Neuroplasticity On A Daily Basis And Ensure Proper Brain Rewiring And Neuroplasticity Application
9) You Will Have Access To 20 Hours+ Of Free Supplemental Resources To Complete Your Training, Understanding And Application Of Neuroplasticity
10) Finally, Learn How To Control, Change Or Eliminate Your Habits, Conscious And Subconscious Behaviors, And Effectively Implement New Habit Systems In Your Daily Life
This Capacity Of The Brain To Act And Respond To Both Intrinsic And Extrinsic Changes Enables The Billions Of Nerve Cells Called Neurons To Aid In The Different Learning Processes By Means Of Continuously Creating And/or Rearranging Neural Pathways Through Which Communication Between The Nerves Occurs.
Neuroplasticity Allows The Adaptive Brain To Store A New Set Of Information Or Master A New Skill. Without It, We Would Not Have The Ability To Memorize Things That Are New To Us, Or Even Adjust To The New Environment We’re In.
Until Recently, Scientists Believed That Brain Development Came To A Halt During Adulthood. But Researchers Now Know That Our Brains Change Constantly Throughout Our Lives, Forming New Pathways To Adjust To Our Environment And Actions. For Example, Neuroplasticity Allows The Brain To Compensate For Injury And Disease.
Neuroplasticity Would Not Be Possible Without The Malleable Traits Of Neurons. Neurons Are What Cause The Brain To Change And The Entire Body To Function Effectively. Neurons Are The Longest-living Cells In Our Bodies And Are Responsible For Carrying Information Throughout The Brain And Then On To The Muscles And Organs Of The Body.
The Ability Of The Brain To Change And Reorganize Itself And Its Function Is Called Neuroplasticity, And It Is A Gift On Par With Neurogenesis, Our Ability To Generate New Brain Cells Throughout Our Lifetimes. Neuroplasticity Provides Us With A Brain That Can Adapt Not Only To Changes Inflicted By Damage, But More Importantly, Allows Adaptation To Any And All Experiences And Changes We May Encounter, Freeing Us From Merely Responding Reflexively As A Consequence Of Genetically Determined Hardwiring. Harvard Medical School’s Dr. Alvaro Pascual-Leone Recently Stated That Neuroplasticity “… Is An Intrinsic Property Of The Human Brain And Represents Evolution’s Invention To Enable The Nervous System To Escape The Restrictions Of Its Own Genome And Thus Adapt To Environmental Pressures, Physiological Changes, And Experiences.”
If Certain Neurons Keep Firing At The Same Time, Eventually They’ll Develop A Physical Connection And Become Physically Associated. This Experience-dependent Plasticity Means If You Practice Something Consistently, Such As Meditating, Exercising Or Learning How To Play An Instrument, You’re Likely To Alter Your Brain To Associate The Relevant Parts Of Its Structure.
Neuroplasticity Will Change Your Life Once And For All.