- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The necessary strategies to heal pain & emotional distress naturally
- A keen interest in how we can rewire our brain to heal pain is the only real prerequisite for this course.
- No previous knowledge about the pain, the brain or neuroplasticity required.
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Completing all quizzes is recommended.
Join the Control My Pain Project
Chronic pain is at epidemic proportions around the world – but it doesn’t have to be this way.
Everyday we are learning more about why we experience pain & distress & more excitingly how we can rewire our brain to heal our pain.
Not that long ago people were resigned to living with pain but exciting new discoveries in pain science and neuroplasticity mean we can say “no more”. We no longer have to be trapped in a life of pain.
Neuroplasticity, pain science & a holistic approach built on the integral connection of the mind, body & social well-being has the potential to help people all over the world.
In this course, you will learn cutting edge science on how to heal pain & distress through the power of neuroplasticity & more importantly how to create pain-free pathways and calm an overly sensitive nervous system.
This course will show you simple, effective and proven strategies to:
Unlock your own natural ‘medicine cabinet’
Ease your anxiety, frustration & sadness
Boost your energy levels
Improve your mobility
Feel more resilient and better able to handle all of life’s challenges; and
Improve your relationships with family, friends & colleagues
Sounds good right – so you are probably wondering how?
Knowledge is power so you will learn evidence-based strategies to help you to rewire your brain & take control of every facet of your life - your body, mind & social wellbeing.
This course will cover the following topics:
1) Why do we feel pain?
2) What is standing in the way of your recovery?
3) Painful thoughts & feelings
4) Coping & Calm
5) Strength & Fitness
By the end of this course you will have gained the necessary tools and insights to heal yourself the natural way.
- Anyone suffering with chronic pain and/or emotional distress
- Friends or family of a person suffering with chronic pain and/or emotional distress
- Health or wellness practitioners looking for a solid understanding of the science of pain & neuroplastic techniques to help their clients heal naturally