Neural Networks With MATLAB: Programming For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Introductory Concepts of Neural Network
- Construction, Training and Simulation of Neural Network in MATLAB ToolBox
- Gain Hands-On Experience With MATLAB Neural Network Programming
- MATLAB installed on your laptop or desktop
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the neural network for the data fitting problems using MATLAB. Attendees will learn to construct, train, and simulate different kinds of neural networks. A set of practical problems are solved in this course. At the end of this course, you will be able to solve the Neural Network problems using the MATLAB - Neural Network Toolbox. The MATLAB scripts and functions included in the class are also available for download. Happy learning.
NB: This course is designed most straightforwardly to utilise your time wisely.
Who this course is for:
- Those who would like to build a strong career in science/engineering through MATLAB programming skills.
Engineer dedicated to utilizing the power of CFD and Machine learning to solve real-world problems, improve design and performance assessment. Over ten years of experience in engineering and R&D environment. Engineering professional with a focus on Multi-physics CFD-ML from IIT Madras. Experienced in implementing action-oriented solutions to complex business problem.