neural networks for sentiment and stock price prediction
What you'll learn
- You can create an LSTM neural network and do a basic stock price prediction
- You know how to do sentiment analysis with LSTM neural networks
- You increase your knowledge and understanding of the deep learning library keras and pyhton
- You might open up new career opportunities for you which are not only highly rewarding but also offer more job satisfaction
- Your personal interest in the topic and a hands on mentality
- Basic knowledge in Python
- Tools are free - no additional costs required
- This course is hands on - instead of theory we implement the networks in code and I explain what we do and why we do it
- You should be familiar with neural networks - I do not explain how a LSTM Network works from scratch
Let's dive into data science with python and predict stock prices and customer sentiment.
machine learning / ai ? How to learn machine learning in python? And what is transfer learning ? How to use it ? How to create a sentiment classification algorithm in python? How to train a neural network for stock price prediction?
Good questions here is a point to start searching for answers
In the world of today and especially tomorrow machine learning and artificial intelligence will be the driving force of the economy. Data science No matter who you are, an entrepreneur or an employee, and in which industry you are working in, machine learning (especially deep learning neural networks) will be on your agenda.
"From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you aquire some skills in the data science field. Diving into this topic can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!"
It's time to get your hands dirty and dive into one of the hottest topics on this planet.
To me the best way to get exposure is to do it "Hands on". And that's exactly what we do. Together we will go through the whole process of data import, preprocess the data , creating an long short term neural network in keras (LSTM), training the neural network and test it (= make predictions)
The course consists of 2 parts. In the first part we will create a neural network for stock price prediction. In the second part we create a neural network for sentiment analysis on twitter tweets.
Let's get into it. See you in the first lecture
Who this course is for:
- It's a hands on course so Your committment to code along with me
- beginners to intermediate students in neural networks and machine learning who already know the basics
- students who are eager to learn and dive into one of the hottest topics currently out there
- students who ask how to do stock market predictions with neural networks
- students who ask how to do sentiment analysis with neural networks
Dan is a 33 year old entrepreneur ,data enthusiast consultant and trainer. He holds a master degree and is certified in Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx and KNIME.
He is currently working in Business Intelligence field and helps companies and individuals to get key insights from their data to deliver long term growth and outpace their competitors.
He has a passion for learning and teaching and is committed to support other people, by offering them educational services to help them accomplishing their goals and becoming the best in their profession or explore a new career path.
"The only failure is not trying"
You can do it!