Troubleshooting Web Applications (DevOps)
What you'll learn
- Learn real-time application troubleshooting for data center and cloud implementation
- Learn how to troubleshoot application performance for faster response time
- Understand web page load events, browser operation, and OAuth2 authentication
- Understand web application metrics and Google algorithm page score ranking
- Learn how reverse proxy server and application load balancers work
- Learn how to troubleshoot DNS and SSL/TLS application services
- Learn how CDNs reduce latency and how chattiness affects application performance
- Learn how to deploy faster real-time applications with security and reliability
- HTML optimization tips and tricks for faster rendering with coding examples
- Learn how to troubleshoot connection to front-end and back-end servers
DevOps Engineers - Application Troubleshooting and Performance
Learn the application troubleshooting skills required for implementation, testing, and performance. This is the only course where DevOps can learn application troubleshooting from the network layer. This course will also show you how to troubleshoot performance issues for faster response time. You will also learn how to do browser-based testing of web page load time and rendering metrics.
Learn real-time application troubleshooting
Troubleshoot internet website performance
Troubleshoot data center web server connection
Learn how to test and analyze web performance
It is crucial that developers have an understanding of performance metrics well before any load testing or code analysis. Learn how to analyze latency connection to a web server, or chattiness between application server and database server.
By the end of this course you will have the skills to troubleshoot both on-premises and cloud-based applications. This course is based on in-demand skills with some topics only available here.
Why DevOps Engineers Should Take This Course?
Your application is not working and you don't know where to start
There is no connection to your Apache web server in the cloud
DNS is not working and your application is currently unavailable
You made code changes and now web page loading is slower
Web performance is terrible and you cannot pinpoint the problem
Google has ranked your application lower as a result of page speed
You have no idea how fast your web page will load across the internet
Back-end SQL server is not responding with service unavailable error
SSL/TSL web server certificate error has your web application down
Learn important topics not covered in your developer course. DevOps Engineers should have knowledge of networking and performance concepts. You will build faster web applications for desktop and mobile devices. Learn skills required to become an expert DevOps Engineer.
CTS is an online training provider that has helped thousands of students worldwide. 25+ years of Fortune 100 enterprise experience with application performance analysis, optimization, and troubleshooting. Take your career to the next level and become an expert developer.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Application Developers
- Network Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
CTS Training Solutions is a certification training provider that has helped thousands of students study for Cisco certification exams. Industry expert with 25+ years of enterprise networking experience, author, and multiple Cisco spotlight awards. The integrated learning system includes online courses, hands-on lab training, practice tests, and study tools. Take your career to the next level with in-demand courses for Cisco certification.
Check out student testimonials at my official website along with articles and exam updates.
CCST | CCNA | CCNP | IT/Networking