What you'll learn
- Confidently get started on their career (or hobby) in Networking.
- Understand Protocols, in particular, TCP/IP.
- Work with name-resolution and IP address allocation.
- Work with Active Directory.
- Effectively Troubleshoot various issues.
- The Students should have some basic knowledge about the most important concepts of networking (e.g., protocols, Active Directory and troubleshooting).
This Networking Essentials course provides an introduction to the computer hardware and software skills needed to help meet the growing demand for entry-level information and communication technology (ICT) professionals.
The curriculum covers the fundamentals of computer hardware and software as well as advanced concepts such as security and networking.
In this course you, along with the instructor, will take a look at the following in depth:
- Protocols and the magic of protocols, in particular, TCP/IP.
- Working with name-resolution.
- IP address allocation.
- Active Directory.
Our instructor will make networking concepts easy to understand. His presentation style is easy to follow and your knowledge can be validated with our quizzes at the end of each lesson.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for those looking to get started with complexities of Networking.
- This course may not be for those who are already Networking Professionals.
SONIC Performance Support is a leading provider of e-learning and performance support solutions. We proudly serve individuals, government agencies, schools and businesses of all sizes. SONIC Performance Support provides high-quality video training, that is used by well-known domestic and foreign companies. With video based training, you have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand. You can stop the video, perform the task in the application, and rewind if you want to review.