Basic Network Troubleshooting Tools
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn network troubleshooting methodology and tools.
- This course only require you to have some basice OS level knowledge in Windows and or Linux
This course is designed for junior or aspiring systems administrator to launch their career or get ahead and learn tools that will make their life much much simpler as a systems admin.
First section of the course will be just an introduction to the most used network troubleshooting commands, their use and their benefits.
Next few sections will delve more into configuration and use of advanced topics.
- Students who are trying to get into the IT field and junior sys admins who are already in the field