Network Simulation using NS2
What you'll learn
- Generate and simulate wired and wireless simulations
- Implement own routing protocol for Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET)
- Modify existing routing protocol in NS2
- Analyze the performance of own implemented routing protocol
- Automate the performance analysis of routing protocol
- Draw the graphs out of evaluated performance of routing protocol
- Understanding of Computer Networks
- Basics of C/C++ programming
- Basic knowledge of Linux Operating System
Network is an essential part of life. Without a network, it is impossible to live up the digital life. Along with the pros, there are cons. Security is an essential part of the network. Network Simulator (NS2) is a powerful open source network simulation tool. In this course, NS2 is discussed with hands on and plenty of examples. Many tools and techniques are covered with the support of shared resources. A candidate (student/researcher/industry person) who is willing to learn NS2 in depth, this is the right course for you!
This course is designed to learn NS2 from scratch to the level of implementing own routing protocol.
- This course will help you to understand the fundamentals of NS2
- The course make you to learn about several tools useful in NS2 development
- The course contains demonstration of each and every tool and shares the resources of same
- The course covers best practices in NS2 development
- The course gives the in depth knowledge about automation of performance analysis to reduce the human efforts and errors
The course will help you to set a strong programming foundation. It will help you to be an expert in C programming. The course will help you to face any IT interview confidently.
Enjoy NS2 development!!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to carry research in the area of Wired or Wireless Networking.
- Student/researcher working on Routing protocols in Wireless networks.
- Student/researcher working on Mobile Adhoc Network (MANET).
- Student/researcher willing to implement own routing protocol, simulate and analyze the performance.
- Anyone who wants to study the behavior of a wired/wireless network under certain parameters.
Hello everyone! I am a passionate IT engineer with working experience of more than 8 years. My areas of expertise are Networking and Mobile Ad hoc networks. Since last 7 years, I have been working in Network Simulator 2 (NS2). In this period, I have implemented many routing protocols. Along with this, I am an author of a blog and a YouTube channel on NS2.
My core area is security in the Mobile Ad hoc wireless networks. I have completed Post Graduation in Computer Science & Engineering with dissertation on "Blackhole Attack Detection and Prevention by Real Time Monitoring".
Along with this, I am a software developer with keen knowledge of programming in c++, c#, VB, java and PHP. Programming is my passion. I express my creativity through software development.