Network Security A-Z™: Cyber Security + Ethical Hacking
What you'll learn
- Master the fundamentals of Computer Networking, Cyber security and Ethical Hacking - ALL in one course!
- The perfect course to get you started with fundamentals of Networing - Learn LAN, MAN, WAN Network Models and OSI, TCP/IP Reference Models
- The only course that will teach you how to start from ZERO and become a professional Ethical Hacker + NEW CONTENT every month will be added
- Master the protocols from all the layers - Presentation, Application, Network, Physical, Data Link Layer, etc.
- Learn different attacks like SQL Injection, XSS Scripts, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution and much more!
- Learn the perfect Pentesting Methodology and participate in Bug Bounty Programs
- Hunt Basic XSS Vulnerabilities on Live Environments including Metasploitable and OWASP BWAPP
- Learn Class full Addressing, IP Address Allocation, Classless Inter domain Routing (CIDR) and IP Address Practicals
- Students must be able to understand English
- Student should be enthusiastic to learn Network Security
- No Linux or programming or hacking knowledge required
Network security is a set of technologies that protects the usability and integrity of a company’s infrastructure by preventing the entry or proliferation within a network of a wide variety of potential threats.
Multiple layers of defenses at the edge and throughout the network make up network security. Policies and controls are implemented at each network security layer. Access to network resources is granted to authorized users, but bad actors are prevented from carrying out attacks and threats.
As more business applications migrate to private and public clouds in today's hyper-connected world, network security becomes a greater challenge. Furthermore, applications are increasingly implementing virtualization and deployed across multiple locations, some of which are outside IT security teams' physical control. With the amount of cyber-attacks on businesses increasing all the time, network security is becoming increasingly important.
This Network Security Course is a complete power-pack course which focuses on Computer Networking, Ethical Hacking and Information Security! Only course which focuses on all the aspects of Security.
What will you learn in this course?
Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
Overview of Ethical Hacking Terminologies
Introduction to Network Devices
Introduction to Internet Protocol
Network Address Translation
Fundamentals Concepts and Principles of Information Security
Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
Everything about Cryptography
Identity and Access Management
What is Kali Linux and why do we use it?
Setting up your own Penetration Testing Labs
Understanding of OWASP Broken Web Application and MetaSploitable
Phases of Penetration Testing
Scanning Target Network for Valuable Information
Exploiting SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
Different ways to perform CSRF attacks and bypass CSRF protection
Types of an Authentication bypass
Different ways to perform XSS Exploitation using multiple types of payloads
Cherry on the cake – I have also included a full practice exam to assess your knowledge and understanding. By the end of the course, you will have gained the necessary level of confidence to clear your interviews and other security exams with flying colors and you will be ready to become a real-world information security professional with increasing demand in security jobs.
Top Reasons To Learn Information Security
Cyber security – An Evergreen Industry
Travel the World with Cyber security
A Chance to Work with Secret Agencies
Not Much Math Involved!
A Career that Serves the Greater Good
Unlimited Potential for Personal Growth
A Variety of Industries to Choose from
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security, Computer Networking and Ethical Hacking
- Students, IT Professionals, Consultants who want to get started with Computer Network
- Those who are looking to pursue certifications like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA and other security certifications
- Those who want to start a career in Bug Bounty Hunting
All our trainings is the hands-on that we provide, our focus is on real-life practical knowledge along with tool-based powerpoint presentations. All our trainings are conducted by highly experienced instructors who have the cutting edge knowledge of Information Security along with
- ISO 27001 Lead Audit
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL 4 Foundation)
- Internal Audit Procedures
- Project Management, Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Agile Methodology
- Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Digital Certificates, Identity Access Management (IAM)
- NIST Risk Management Framework SP 800.
Our trainers are subject matter experts and possess practical knowledge of security issues faced by different organizations.We lay maximum emphasis on practical hands-on training, and believe that only by actually practicing the precepts can they be learnt best.
Our mission is to feature worth for our students by serving to them succeed the required level of quality in their careers and thereby alter them to induce into their dream profession. we tend to guarantee our work has lasting edges by developing an in depth bond with our students and being deeply committed to their success.
Our goal is to provide quality security knowledge to 1 million students till 2025!
Our primary goal is to guide our students to success and our strength lies in highlighting the most optimal path in helping them accomplish their career ambitions.
Our mission is to add value for our students by helping them achieve the desired level of quality in their careers and thereby enable them to get into their dream job role. Our deep industry knowledge over the years enables us to bring fresh perspectives and creative thinking while creating courses for our students. Our unfailing spirit drives us to continually discover better ways to address student's needs and deliver superior services.
Our trainers are well-versed with the industry trends and are certified professionals constantly developing new content.
Let's make your future bright!