Network like a pro: networking skills for every professional
What you'll learn
- How to make a professional impression when networking
- Craft an authentic elevator pitch that works for your objectives
- How to open & close conversations with strangers when networking
- Following up with people you just met without being salesy
- How-to avoid awkwardness and make meaningful new connections
- How to attract people wanting to network with you, regardless of your status
- Get more out of networking events and online networks
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Every professional should learn this skill.
Do you feel awkward when networking, or are you just not getting out of networking events or online networks what you want? Then this course is for you.
In this course you will learn how to:
open conversations with many people to 'work the room'
end conversations with comfort and accountability to follow-up
craft an elevator pitch that feels comfortable and is right for your objectives
follow-up in an authentic way, without being salesy
get more out of networking than you thought possible
The course provides practical tips and an overarching framework to connect and get more out of networking. It helps you to turn strangers into friends who can help with your objectives. You will also learn how to introduce yourself in a way that makes you memorable without being pushy or sales-focused, so that people can relate to you and refer you to people in their networks. Moreover, you'll learn how networking can be fun and rewarding, without awkwardness or discomfort talking with strangers.
How-to-network is an essential skill every professional should master for their career and personal objectives, or just to make networking feel more comfortable. After all, just connection who can help your career, make that sale or mentor you to achieve your goals is already worth learning more about networking skills.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who'd like to get more out of networking events or online networks.
- Business owners and freelancers looking to expand their networks.
- People who use networking for career advancement.
- People who feel discomfort or awkwardness when going to networking events.
Victor David holds a Master of Science (MSc) in Economics and has a career in economics, marketing and business development across Europe, USA and Australia and a keen interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI), marketing, management, networking and always loves exploring how things can be done better and sharing his insights. He has over 1K students on Udemy across 4 courses.