Netlify - The Complete Guide 2022 (FullStack Serverless)
What you'll learn
- Learn Netlify from scratch. A new approach to faster, more secure websites.
- Connect the entire JAMstack ecosystem to build apps faster.
- Netlify User identity, Instant forms, Serverless functions, Analytics, Split testing & rollouts, Large media....
- How to Launch your own blog with Netlify CMS, How Gatsby and Netlify goes hand in hand.
- Learn the modern way of Instantly building and deploying web sites.
- A Laptop/Smart Phone and internet connection.
- You DON'T need any prior knowledge with Netlify/AWS or similar services!
- Knowledge to write(or Copy) a simple hello world HTML file.
Netlify/AWS Beginners are welcome
This course is a complete guide to Netlify. I assume you don't have any prior experience with Netlify or Amazon web service.
We start with basics of the building blocks and I step by step walk through you with feature.
Learn the fastest way to build and deploy web apps
If you have your web site, you just have to drag and drop your web site into Netlify, and it deploys across Netlfiy CDN within couple of seconds. It is that simple.
And you configure your git repo with Netify, you get continuous deployments out of the box.
Netlify Identity, Forms, Serverless Functions and many more
You don't need to spin up servers, configure API gateway. Just write a Netlify serverless function. Netlify deploy them as a API for you.
Every web app have form submissions. These are very tricky and take much of the time. I will show you how to use Netlify forms, a separate service dedicated for forms. You can take actions on your form submissions without writing any serverless functions.
We configure Netlify Identity so that you get uer authorization, authentication, login with Google, loin with Github, and many more.
Netlify is getting lots and lots of traction these days becuase many people feels AWS is too complicate to host web apps.
Recently Netlify passes 1million developers and they recently revised their pricing plans. You get pretty much enough features in the free plan.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who feels that AWS made their life complicated ;)
- Developers who are looking to build & deploy web apps in very short period of time!
- JAMstack, Gatsby, React Enthusiasts.
Experienced as a Web Developer
Just after leaving my school I started learning C as a programming language and it was a major change for my life. I tried cloning different web sites using DreamViewer as a tool and pushed my self to learn how web is working. Later I became a professional Java developer but I continued to explore different technologies that I can build simple yet powerful websites.
This is the point I got to work with Angular 1 and later impressed by React and Nodejs echo-system. After I heard about AWS serverless framework by one of my friends I was so keen to learn it and was amazed to see how we can handover developer hardwork to AWS.
Experienced as a Instructor
I am currently mentoring many interns about React and AWS serverless frameworks. Other than that I have successfully completed a 2 month coding boot-camp for more than 20 students.