NetBackup 8.2 Administration Course
What you'll learn
- Introduction to NetBackup Architecture
- Configuration of Storage Units, AdvancedDisk, OST
- How to perform Backup & Restores
- Tips for Troubleshooting Backup and Restore Jobs
- Best Practices for NetBackup Configuration
- Tape Library configuration and management
- Collecting logs and Diagnostics Information
- Basic knowledge of Backup & Recovery terminologies.
- Data Protection concepts and terminologies
- Knowledge of Unix and Windows administration
This course is for technical professionals for managing and administer NetBackup environments.
The course is for Backup Administrators responsible for performing operations on Backup, Restore and Media Management.
Course agenda covers all the topics need for a IT professional and learn the skills that are needed to Administer a NetBackup environment on day to day operations.
Who this course is for:
- Backup Admins, Storage Admins, Network & System Administrators
- Unix and Windows Administration Skills
Post Graduate in Business Administration and experienced IT Professional with more than 25+ years in Information Technology. Services offered in the Middle East & Africa region and India.
Specialties: Business Unit Manager, Team Management, Pre-sales, Consultancy on Disaster Recovery, Storage, Backup Archiving Solutions & ITIL experienced. Nutanix Platform Professional Certified.
Vendors Expertise: Nutanix, Veritas, CommVault, NetApp, Dell EMC, HP 3Par, Cohesity.