GDPR Simplified: The Basics
What you'll learn
- What GDPR is about?
- Classify Personal Data
- Why Privacy is a big deal?
- Identify Processing activities
- Who is protected under GDPR?
- What Data Protection Roles exist?
- Which organizations need to comply?
- Set GDPR scope for your organization
- No prior knowledge needed - get started now!
- Experienced but Confused
Privacy is important. So is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It is the strictest privacy regulation in the world.
When I first started on GDPR, I went through a humongous course on GDPR from a top reputed industry site, watched videos, read a lot of articles, browsed through the actual GDPR law. I still struggled with a whole set of nagging questions in my mind about GDPR. And, these were all basic questions that should have been answered in the courses, but they weren't. That's when I decided to make this course. A lot of effort went in to bring all the foundational topics, clarify the concepts, and then further simplify it for you. It targets the what, where, when, who and why. I simplify it all - for you. Get the essential concepts right – this will impact how well you fare when you implement the GDPR for your organization.
Motto - "Make everything as simple as possible, but not just simpler." - Albert Einstein
It has thoroughly researched content and is one of the very few visually engaging courses available on GDPR. If you are new to GDPR, you will find this course quite easy to understand. While if you have been struggling with the applicability & scope of GDPR, you would appreciate this course more. This course is right for you!
Join in today & begin your journey towards succeeding at GDPR.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who need to know about GDPR
- Anyone wanting to understand Data Privacy
- Everyone who handles privacy data as part of their work:
- > Developers, InfoSec professionals, Compliance analysts
- > Business analysts, Managers
- > Privacy consultants, Lawyers, Data Protection Officers
I have studied the GDPR, practiced it, governed it and have the necessary experience to teach you the core concepts. With 14 years of combined Privacy, Compliance, Information Security and IT experience in top MNCs, I train people throughout the country and abroad on Information Security & Privacy.
From around the world, I have assessed Web Applications for GDPR Compliance to identify gaps and recommend solutions to fix those gaps. I have worked on several Privacy related Compliance frameworks including GDPR, CCPA and ISO 27701.
· Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) - the top most cert for Cloud Security
· ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
· Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)