GDPR Simplified: The Basics
What you'll learn
- What GDPR is about?
- Classify Personal Data
- Why Privacy is a big deal?
- Identify Processing activities
- Who is protected under GDPR?
- What Data Protection Roles exist?
- Which organizations need to comply?
- Set GDPR scope for your organization
- No prior knowledge needed - get started now!
- Experienced but Confused
Privacy is important. So is GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). It is the strictest privacy regulation in the world.
Given that GDPR is a legislature, it is vast, time consuming and full of legal language that is difficult to grasp. But here in this course, I simplify it "for you". Learn the essential concepts, get the underlying concepts right – this will impact how well you fare when it comes to the implementation of the GDPR in your organization, no matter where in the world your organization is located.
Motto - "Make everything as simple as possible, but not just simpler." - Albert Einstein
This is amongst the very few visually engaging courses available on GDPR. It also contains examples, downloadable resources and quizzes to help you relate to the concepts quickly and retain them.
Thoroughly researched content and put in a nutshell with the fundamental concepts just for you.
This course can be taken by anyone with any level of privacy knowledge.
If you are familiar with the GDPR concepts, and yet struggling to understand the applicability and scope of GDPR - this course is right for you!
Join in today & begin your journey towards succeeding at GDPR.
About the instructor:
I am Ness M and I will be your instructor for this course. With 14 years of combined Privacy, Compliance, Information Security and IT experience, I train people throughout the country and abroad on Information Security & Privacy. I have assessed web applications around the world for GDPR compliance to identify gaps and recommend solutions to fix those gaps. I work on Privacy related Compliance frameworks including the GDPR, CCPA and ISO 27701.
Certifications I hold:
Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
ISO 27001: Lead Auditor
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who need to know about GDPR
- Anyone wanting to understand Data Privacy
- Everyone who handles privacy data as part of their work:
- > Developers, InfoSec professionals, Compliance analysts
- > Business analysts, Managers
- > Privacy consultants, Lawyers, Data Protection Officers
I have studied the GDPR, practiced it, governed it and have the necessary experience to teach you the core concepts. With 14 years of combined Privacy, Compliance, Information Security and IT experience in top MNCs, I train people throughout the country and abroad on Information Security & Privacy.
From around the world, I have assessed Web Applications for GDPR Compliance to identify gaps and recommend solutions to fix those gaps. I have worked on several Privacy related Compliance frameworks including GDPR, CCPA and ISO 27701.
· Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) - the top most cert for Cloud Security
· ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
· Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)