GDPR Simplified: Dive in
What you'll learn
- Lawful grounds for processing personal data
- Principles of GDPR
- Individual Rights granted
- GDPR penalties
- Be clear on the Basics of GDPR
- Stay committed to become knowledgeable on GDPR
If you are already familiar with the GDPR, but not too well. If you know what the principles and rights are and want to understand beyond the numbers and names, dive right in into this course.
Psychologically, 'Why' is what drives everything we do - it shapes how we respond to things. Why did our manager ask to focus on a certain point? Why is such a simple concept too important to ignore? We rack our brains to get it right. Gain insight into why the GDPR principles and rights are set and what they require you to do. Take learnings from the top violations of GDPR. I simplify it all "for" you.
Understand the need for the main constructs of the GDPR – this will impact how well you fare when it comes to the implementation of the GDPR in your organization. Get well versed with the defining concepts of the GDPR, so that you can progress to the Advanced Concepts of the GDPR.
Thoroughly researched content and put in a nutshell just for you. This is amongst the very few visually engaging courses available on GDPR. It contains examples, downloadable resources and quizzes to help you relate to the concepts quickly and retain them.
This course can be taken by anyone with a basic understanding of the GDPR.
Join in today & continue your journey towards succeeding at GDPR.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediates who need to understand the GDPR core concepts to start implementation
- Everyone who handles privacy data as part of their work:
- > Developers, InfoSec professionals, Compliance analysts
- > Business analysts, Managers
- > Privacy consultants, Lawyers, Data Protection Officers
I have studied the GDPR, practiced it, governed it and have the necessary experience to teach you the core concepts. With 14 years of combined Privacy, Compliance, Information Security and IT experience in top MNCs, I train people throughout the country and abroad on Information Security & Privacy.
From around the world, I have assessed Web Applications for GDPR Compliance to identify gaps and recommend solutions to fix those gaps. I have worked on several Privacy related Compliance frameworks including GDPR, CCPA and ISO 27701.
· Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) - the top most cert for Cloud Security
· ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
· Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)