Conquering your Anxiety Issues
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the differences among the five types of common anxiety problems. Students will also understand more about related problems such as obsessive-compulsive patterns. You will also learn more about what causes these symptoms. Most importantly, students will understand the best psychotherapies that will help them feel better.
- A desire to understand anxiety in yourself or others as well as the best psychotherapies for relief
I'll introduce you to the DSM-5 anxiety disorders of Panic problems, Phobias, Social Anxiety, Generalized Anxiety and Agoraphobia as well as what therapies help you get control of them. You'll also have a chance to apply and analyze some real-world cases. After that, we'll cover the anxiety-related disorders of obsessive-compulsive disorder, hoarding, hair pulling and body dysmorphic disorder. I will also describe the best psychotherapies for relief. Toward the end of the course, you can review the key concepts you've learned and check your memory. By the end of the course, you'll be able to spot anxiety symptoms easily and also know what the best therapies are for bringing relief to those who suffer.
- People who want to figure out what their own or others' nervousness means and which psychotherapies bring relief.
A technique that can reduce overwhelming states of anxiety by releasing your physical tension.