Nepali Language for Beginners : Fast-Learning Method (PART1)
What you'll learn
- Nepali sounds and pronunciation
- How to Greet and Introduce yourself in Nepali
- How to tell your likes and dislikes in Nepali
- Tell the different tastes in Nepali
- Count the numbers in Nepali
- Different Pronouns in Nepali
- How to express your feelings
- Count things,animals and people in Nepali
- How to tell time in Nepali
- Days of week in Nepali and related sentences
- How to use This,That,These and Those in Nepali (Demostrative Pronoun)
- Helping verbs in Nepali
- Simple Conversation in Nepali
- You should be able to read and understand English.
- You'll need to be patient with yourself as learning any language isn't easy.
- Be committed to practice and/or study Nepali daily (I recommend minimum 15 min. per day)
- You'll need access to a computer, laptop or smart device with internet or data.
No complex grammar! No complex Devnagari Script! This course is designed by me Barsha Basnet for those who want to speak the Nepali Language quickly without all the grammar rules and complex conjugation. From the experience that I have collected teaching all sorts of students from different parts of the world since 8 years, I feel like this is the easiest way to learn Nepali in Roman Nepali. In this course, you will build a basic foundation for Nepali speaking by learning the basic pattern of Nepali and then build upon those concepts and be conversational by the end of the course.
This course includes:
lectures for the target structures
listening and speaking practice for every single Nepali sentence structure
future updates - this course will continue to grow and grow
Each section focuses on one, two, or three target structures so that you can master each one and produce it accurately in your spoken English.
If you want to speak Nepali more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your Nepali to the next level, this course can help you achieve your goal of improving your Nepali.
By the end of this course, you will feel comfortable speaking and carry on a conversation with any Nepali speaker and even travel to Nepali with more or less confidence. I look forward to seeing you on the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is a beginner Nepali course. If you know little to no Nepali this is your course!
- This course is for those who want to learn spoken Nepali in a quick way.
- This course is for those who always wanted to learn a new language, but you are very busy and can never find the time.
- If you are willing to learn a proper Devnagari Script this course isn't for you as I have taught in Roman Nepali.
- If you are already conversational and fluent in Nepali but want to master Nepali this course isn't for you. (I will upload Advanced Nepali Lesson soon)
Namaste! My name is Barsha Basnet. I am a citizen of Nepal and a Nepali Language Teacher. I have been teaching Nepali professionally since 2014, and am a proud teacher of more than 60 students from around the world. I love to meet people and experience their cultures. I used to teach in person but after the pandemic in 2019, I shifted to the online mode which opened up a new world for me. I feel blessed to teach a wide range of students from around the world. As I prepared to shift my students online, I found there was a lack of Nepali Language content on the Internet, so I stepped up to create some. I hope you find this course useful!
My qualifications: I have completed my Bachelor's in Education as well as in Chemistry, and I am currently pursuing an MBA from Tribhuvan University, Nepal.