Neo4j 2022 Graph DB- Game of Thrones Real world Dataset
What you'll learn
- Acquire the skills and understanding of Neo4j to confidently apply GraphDB to your projects
- Learn to Use Python to Work with Neo4j
- Data Modeling Patterns
- Understand the LOAD CSV in Great Details and Learn to Import Real Life Data To Neo4j
- Gain Beginner to Advanced Knowledge of Neo4j & Cypher Query Language
- Learn to Use Neo4j Professionally, Navigate Through Graph and Gain Insight Into Your Data
- Data Modeling Patterns
- Complex Queries
- Game Of Thrones Data Insights
- No programming experience needed - I'll teach you everything you need to know
- No paid software required - everything will be done with Neo4j Desktop and Browser, python, flask ,docker (FREE)
- I'll walk you through, step-by-step on how to get Neo4j Desktop installed and set up
- You will need a Mac/ linux/ windows with WSL
Welcome to the complete neo4j-Cypher master course – GAMES OF THRONES EDITION.
This fully updated course is the most comprehensive neo4j course to help guide you from zero to hero in learning neo4j.
I designed this course to not only be your best resource for learning neo4j but also be the most enjoyable coding course out there- so the entire course is based on a fascinating game of thrones datasets.
Neo4j is simple; learning how to be proficient with neo4j doesn't require you to take courses that are 10 hours long.
You can learn and apply the gist and most relevant and commonly used features of neo4j in under 2 hours!
What you'll learn in the course:
What are Graph Databases, NoSQL, when to use graph databases and not SQL
How to set up a complete Neo4j development environment
Basic Cypher Programming language (Suitable for absolute beginners or developers who need some recap)
Data modeling patterns
Complex queries that require a deep understanding of Cypher
Importing and loading massive datasets and working with graph databases
Build a real-world Python web-server that queries neo4j graph databases
Neo4j python driver- py2neo
Flask Microframework for web-servers
Create REST API for game of thrones dataset
Usage of graphs answering cloud cyber security questions (bonus)
All along the way, you'll have fully interactive exercises to test your understanding, along with quick check-ins with built-in quizzes to make sure you fully understand all the material.
You will have a Practical foundation to build your application using Cypher and Gain real-time insights from your data.
Unique Features of this course
Learn Neo4j by doing and with exciting challenges- Game of Thrones Datasets
Complex Data Set and queries - We practice complicated queries on massive Data Sets of Game of Thrones
Real-World Examples and best practices of neo4j (This is not just a beginner course)
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn how to work with Neo4j and Cypher
- People who want to deeply understand NOSQL vs SQL and Graph Databases modeling concepts
- People who want to learn to use Python to work with Neo4j (I teach flask, py2neo)
- People who want to master the ins-and-outs of Neo4j and Cypher and use it in your next project.
- People who want to be a Certified Neo4j Professional and also Pass a Neo4j coding Interview
- People who want to have an awesome Game Of Thrones project to show off
I am a passionate Software Engineer with years of experience in back-end development, one of the first engineers at Orca Security, and now I am working as a Customer Engineer at Google Cloud.
BSC in Computer Science from the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
I have always been a fan of teaching and mentorship and I am teaching CS courses(Functional Programming and Introduction to CS) at Reichman University, Israel.