Nei Gong - 8 Internal Exercises for modern times.
What you'll learn
- Understand what Nei Gong is
- Be able to perform the 8 Nei Gong methods and Variations with confidence.
- Increase your overall feeling of wellbeing from the practice
- Increase daily energy
- Improve alignments & freedom of movement
- Students will simply need somewhere to stand and train for this course.
- There are no special requirements for students of this course, it is open to all!
*** Over 2000 students are now benefiting from our 'wake up!' course. Now take your training to the next level with these specifically selected and powerful Internal Training methods known as Nei Gong.
Do you study Tai Chi, Qi Gong, Yoga or related disciplines? Would you like to learn some powerful internal training exercises from the Chinese systems? Or are you just starting out on this journey and want to kick it off with some easy to learn but profoundly useful movements?
Nei Gong (sometimes called Nei Gung / Neikung) are the internal training methods found in the Chinese Internal Martial Arts. Unlike the Harder Shaolin Methods, which had a focus on muscular development (Wai Gong), these old styles of martial art had a focus on internal cultivation, Softness, Connection, Mind and Breathing. The movement methods that train these attributes were called 'Nei Gong' or Inner Work.
In this course we have selected 8 of the most powerful methods from these arts, giving students the most 'bang for their buck' for the time invested.
Once learnt these seemingly simple methods will become an ongoing exploration in Internal skill, health and wellness. They truly will stay with you for life and the benefits can be amazing!
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for people already training in Chi Gung, Tai Chi, yoga or related disciplines
- Take this course if you would like to begin a movement practice for health and wellness.
- If you have low daily energy, this course will be of value
- This course is also suitable for complete beginners with a passing interest in Chi Gung, Tai Chi or related work
- This course may not be suitable for people with shoulder injuries.
Chris coaches and delivers practical training in Martial Arts, Body method development, Performance, rehabilitation and recovery in lectures and seminars around the world both online and live. Chris is a member of the British Association of Sports & Exercise Sciences and is the founder of MartialBody, an attribute based training system.
He studied a variety of martial arts for over 25 years and in this time has trained with a number of the worlds top martial artists and internal training adepts. Coaches aim is to give you the tools and techniques required to perform and feel your best, both physically and mentally.