Negotiation Skill Process, Tactics, Strategy and Style
What you'll learn
- Complete step by step approach to learn Negotiation with the basic concept and process of Negotiation
- Applying negotiation theory to real-life work scenarios and planning your negotiation toolkit and Processes
- Setting your Walk Away Point and better understanding and how to make a suitable Opening and closing Offer
- 21 Different Negotiation Tactics, Styles and Negotiation style assessment and a complete behavioral interpretation
- Getting a pay rise, or negotiating your hiring salary and how to negotiate when either buying or selling at work
- Role based negotiation as a Recruiter, Salesperson, Project Manager, People Manager
- Creating a non-confrontational conversation between a difficult colleague or boss
- How to rid yourself of excuses and worries around negotiating with simple negotiation phrases that will get you a brilliant price.
- Complete advance and managerial level negotiation methods and process and learn the framework and structure of Negotiation and Scenarios
- Basic English understanding
- Basic Management understanding
- Interest in Leadership and Business
Knowing how to negotiate effectively, and with confidence, is a skill that can make a huge difference to your career, your day-to-day work life and your personal wellbeing. Whether it’s negotiating the starting salary for a new job, getting that pay rise you know you deserve, agreeing on deals and contracts with suppliers and customers, or dealing with a difficult colleague - knowing how to negotiate properly is essential in every single area of work. Negotiation is everywhere - in our private and professional jobs, we sometimes negotiate without even knowing it. As sociable beings, negotiation is part and parcel of the way humans interact, so it’s well worth mastering.
The Course is a guide to create and becoming a Great Leadership Talent developed by the flagship competency development framework of Great Leaders Institute and HandE Learning. The important business communication processes will be covered in a step-by-step approach for all management professionals to nurture and develop the most important organizational, leadership and managerial communication, approaches and business transactional activities.
The course has engaging video lectures, real life examples, case study analysis and different frameworks for the leadership development. The proper structure and process of leadership development is explained in the most easy and short way for the learning of the individuals.
Using tried and tested techniques, this course will give both clarity and efficiency to the way you go about negotiating. Not only will you learn how to structure a negotiation correctly, but you will also be taught about the concept of collaborative negotiation, which hinges on understanding the other person’s feelings and viewpoints.
The negotiation skills you will develop during this course will allow you to head into intense discussions without stress or worry. You’ll become a master of the art of negotiation and learn practical insights that can be applied throughout your life (including outside of work!), whether that’s buying a new home or selling a car.
Of course, money is often the focus of many negotiations, and small wins can make a huge difference to your organization's performance and how seriously you are taken in the workplace. Maybe you need to be stronger in contract negotiations, or tow a harder line in procurement? Perhaps you’re getting passed over for promotions, or you feel like new and exciting opportunities are passing you by. Poor negotiation is a weakness that can be taken advantage of, but this course you will turn your negotiation skills into a superpower.
The course is useful for both Individual professionals and Organizations for the leadership development process, management communication or client communication. The methodical approach can be implemented to any size and nature of organization. The course explains the method, framework, and process in a structured manner.
By the time you finish this course, you will have developed fundamental skills that are essential to successful negotiation. You’ll know how to enter negotiations from a position of strength, and how to navigate your way to an effective result. First, we’ll cover the basics of negotiating, then we’ll apply these principles to real-life examples using a step by step process that you can use in any situation. These practical skills will spill over into all aspects of your life, allowing you to know your worth and how to leverage negotiations for a win-win outcome.
The course overview includes:
· Complete step by step approach to learn Negotiation.
· The basic concept and process of Negotiation
· Applying negotiation theory to 8 real-life work scenarios
· Planning your negotiation toolkit and Processes
· Setting your Walk Away Point and better understanding.
· How to make a suitable Opening and closing Offer
· 21 Different Negotiation Tactics, Styles
· Negotiation style assessment and a complete behavioral interpretation
· Getting a pay rise, or negotiating your hiring salary
· How to negotiate when either buying or selling at work
· Role based negotiation as a Recruiter, Salesperson, Project Manager, People Manager
· Creating a non-confrontational conversation between a difficult colleague or boss
· Common techniques that will be used against you - and how to combat them.
· How to rid yourself of excuses and worries around negotiating
· Simple negotiation phrases that will get you a brilliant price.
· And lots, lots more!
The first steps of the course will focus on perfecting your negotiation strategy. This will involve an appreciation of the ‘power of variables’. Within this section, you will be taught exciting new concepts such as ‘the WIN matrix’ and all common principles of negotiation that will have you haggling and bargaining like the very best!
The middle of the course will be focused on the concept of discussion. There are a lot of different exercises within this section to fully solidify your understanding of how to maneuver a negotiation in the direction you want it to go. By putting this together, you will then know how to create a discussion agreement statement – an excellent tool that gets you exactly what you want during the negotiation process.
As well as focusing on other negotiation phases and tricks, examples including proposing and agreeing, the course will focus on the psychology of dialogue, and how you need to overcome yourself before persuading someone else to agree to your conditions.
By concluding with a list of common pitfalls that negotiators trip themselves up on, this course is truly a robust source of negotiation knowledge that will help you master the art of persuasion with ease and clarity. To learn the principles of negotiation in-depth and proven strategies for applying them in your personal and professional life, enroll today.
What you'll learn
· Complete advance and managerial level negotiation methods and process
· Learn the framework and structure of Negotiation and Scenarios
· The model of Advance Negotiation with scenarios
· Examples and process of Negotiation Skill
· Basic English understanding
· Basic Management understanding
· Interest in Leadership and Business
Who this course is for
Any graduates and professionals
1. Negotiation Basics
· The Negotiating Imperative
· The difference between negotiating and selling
· Summery of Negotiation
· Concession strategies and tactics
· Knowing them professionally and personally
· Positional and win-win negotiation
· Know your limitations and weaknesses
· Goal setting
3. Negotiating Styles and Personalities
· Recognizable characteristics
· The tactical toolkit
· Dealing with—and using— body language
4. Avoiding Common Negotiating Pitfalls
· Mishandling concessions
· The deal is in the details
· Don’t be afraid to bring up grey areas or mistakes
· Taking the wrong risks
· Keep your objectives in focus
· The importance of stress
5. High-Pressure Negotiating Tactics
· Scarcity and delay of game
· The false bottom line ploy
6. When to Close, How to Close, and When to Walk Away
· Solving unequal bargaining problems
· Start with the end in mind
· For the close, too don’t rush the close
7. Finalizing the Agreement
· Types of contracts
· What can void a contract?
· Good faith or bad faith?
· Negotiating for the long term
8. Negotiation Planning through Communication
· Utilising Communication and Communicate Effectively
9. Role based Negotiation
· Salary Negotiation as a Recruiter
· Proposal Negotiation as a Sales Person
· Estimation Negotiation as a PM
· Negotiation Skills for Managers
10. Negotiation Situations
· Asking for a raise/hike
· Buying from supplier
· Interview to hiring manager
· Selling to customer
· Difficult work
· Issue with Colleague
· Favor from Boss
· Learning and career opportunity
11. Bestselling Methods
· Getting to Yes
· Never spit the difference
12. Art of Negotiation
· Chicken Tactic
· Don’t Make the First Offer
· Good Cop/Bad Cop
· Use Silence When Necessary
· High Ball / Low Ball
· The Nibble
· Keep It Light
· If I Do this Will You Do That
· Leaking Information
· Limiting Your Authority Technique
· Krunch Tactic
· Merit Based Rule
· Be Willing to Walk Away
· Splitting the Difference
· Bad Faith Negotiation
Course Work and Assessment
· Negotiation Assessment
· Negotiation style and Analysis
· Negotiation assessment
· The Art of Negotiation
· Getting to Yes
· Never Spit the Difference
· Handbook of Negotiation and Culture
Who this course is for:
- Any graduates and professionals
"Globally 100,000 plus Students + 121 Countries + 50 plus Languages + 200 plus Courses designed on Business, General Management, HR, Process Management, Quality Management, Project Management, MBE Essentials, Office Productivity and Leadership"
Hot & New and Highest Rated Tag in Udemy, inclusion in Udemy Business.
About HandE learning
Human Resource, Leadership, Career, Life skill and self-development coaching through E Learning, Consulting, Management books , Workshops and Organizational development. Partner with multiple international learning platforms, Universities, and groups. Human and Emotion and its eminent consultants has 100K plus course enrollment, 15 plus readymade courses for more than 100 plus hours, 100 plus ready to deliver courses related to Management and HR. HandE has more that 80k global students and 5k plus global communities and an average rating of 4.5 out of 5. HandE offers 20+ T&D and Organizational development services, 100+ HR, L&D, OD and Business Projects.
Human and Emotion is your Ideal partner for Complete Training Management of Leadership and Management, Complete Competency Mapping and Assessment, Complete Learning and Development Process Management, Leadership Development or MDP, IDP and Upskilling, Complete HR and Business Digital Transformation, HRBP Process Management and Implementation, Organizational Design and Analysis, Complete Merger and Acquisition Management, LMS, PMS, ATS, Assessment Centre Implementation and many more
HandE Learning Team
2 Full time Bestselling Authors and Instructional designer, 5 full-time world-class Trainers and 20 plus consultants with presence over 1000+ global communities. We have 10+ global collaborations and conducted 100+ Global workshops for 100K plus students.
HandE Instructional Design and Curriculum Development:
We have Designed and Developed more than 20 Specialized Post Graduate Master Degree courses for International Business Schools. Our core expertise is in the area of corporate entrepreneurship, organizational development, process streamlining with quality standardization, professional management development and learning. We are working as a business and IT consultant to over 50 very successful start-up businesses along with strategic planning, Digital and IT management support for Global clients. We have designed, developed, and hosted more than 200+ Corporate Learning Management Solutions and Digital Transformation in the last few years.
HandE Organizational Development and Strategic Intervention:
Merger and acquisition of regional location with the corporate entity. Preparing Global Skill Matrix, Competency Mapping Framework. Implementation of ISO standards, documentation, and migration/merger for HR at a global level. Complete revamp, review of Global HR Policy and Process. Creating HR Asset register, Potential assessment & Succession planning model. Revamp and implementation of Global HRMS system and digital transformation. Creating Hierarchy structure and Leadership development at a global level. Fresher hiring plan plus model and aligning with Capacity building. AI driven Interview, engagement, and communication process. Implementation and creating the complete HRBP Framework, matrix and programs. Creating a Complete High Potential Assessment Centre and Development Centre. DPO: Review and implementation of Data Privacy mode aligning GDPR, POPIA, CCPA
HandE Learning Services:
We provide comprehensive Learning Content Development, Asynchronous Learning, Data with Real Insights, Curriculum Design & Course Development, Rapid Transformation, Technology Infrastructure, Customer Education, Workforce Learning Pathways, Digital Learning Infrastructure and Learning Process Optimization. In education technology we are into End-to-End Product Engineering for Education and Learning – from Vision to Market, Custom Solutions, Cloud - Fundamental to Digital Transformation strategy, Data Analytics - Power your Education/Learning Business with Data Driven Decision Making and Insights, Consulting and Accessibility Testing Services. In corporate training and development, we provide complete Digital Transformation, Training and Development Managed Services, Engaging and Interactive eLearning, End-to-end learning development. We cover every step of creating high-quality training solutions, including Instructional design, UI, visual and learning design, Creative asset development, Voiceover and video recording, Animated video creation and Programming and QA.
HandE HR Services
We provide end to end service in Explore the HRM Scope, the Processes and Role, Implement Hiring, Training and Development, Performance Management Modules, Manage, ER, HR Operation, Policy and Compensation, Create Motivation Process and Retention Strategies, Strategic Human Resource Management, Leadership Development, Organizational Development and HR Business Partnering
We provide and offer offline 10 complete Post Graduate Diploma program in Business Management, HR Management, Process Management and Business Communication. We independently run 3 Corporate Training Academy meant for complete training, development, assessment, assignment and on the job training. We run a flagship leadership development academy which has more than 20 different leadership development programs and frameworks. We invented and held the copyright on 3 different leadership and personality competency assessment frameworks for students and professionals. We created a complete subscription-based management learning model for unlimited access to course, live classes, assessments, and instructor community connect.