Steli's Essential Guide to Negotiation Hacks
- Basic English comprehension skills required
- Expect occasional F-bombs
Negotiation is the backbone of any sales presentation. You cannot expect growth and exponential sales if you do not know how to negotiate. There are several resources out there that can help you sharpen your negotiation skills. Many of these negotiation guides can help you with all the basics but if you truly want to know the hacks that are being used by the big dogs of the game, then this course is right for you.
Steli's to the point, no-fluff teaching technique has been admired by many. See for yourself by looking him up online. He has led several international level sales workshops and now he will be offering you the same from the comfort of your home!
This course will take you a little over an hour to complete so don't expect any repetitive boring stuff. You will be able to sense Steli's passion when you will over these videos. So sit back, take a deep breath, and enjoy the ride!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for everyone who is interested in closing more sales. This course will help you if you are willing to role up your sleeves and be on top of your sales game. Steli will teach you all these hacks without any fluff. He is a blunt guy and he calls it like he sees it. Do not take this course if you are not yet ready for true growth. This course is not for the faint-hearted ones who have issues with occasional F-bombs.
- 09:21Be Willing to Walk Away & Know When to STFU (Workshop Lecture)
- 07:10Ask the Other Party for Help (Workshop Lecture)
- 07:50Wolf or lamb in Sales?
- 08:14Startup Sales Negotiations 101 - How to Respond to Discount Inquiries
- 07:04Sales Objection Overkill? How To Handle Prospects Who Keep Requesting More
- 06:59Flip your prospect's questions to close more deals
- 09:26Easiest Negotiation Hack Ever? Postpone!
- 02:40An Amazing Deal-Closing Hack
- 06:27How to Renegotiate with a Customer
- 1 pageHelpful Flip Questions
- 10 questionsFinal Quiz
- 32:07How to Say No (From The Startup Chat Podcast with Steli & Hiten)
I'm the co-founder and CEO of Close. io. I've helped more than 200 venture-backed startups to build and scale their sales processes. I've closed thousands of deals worth tens of millions of dollars.
Not only have I done it myself, but I've also trained thousands of founders, sales directors and sales reps how to create predictable revenue.
I'm not telling you this to brag - I simply want to make a point: I know how to negotiate. And I know how to help others win the startup sales game.