Negotiation Fundamentals: How To Negotiate Effectively
What you'll learn
- Understand Negotiation Fundamentals; The Principles, Techniques and Gambits
- Understand Human Cognition and How We Make Decisions
- Learn The Different Negotiation Styles
- Learn About Negotiation Power & Pressure Points
- Learn How to Create Win-Win Without Giving Up What You Really Want
- You should be willing to learn
- You should be open to new ways of thinking
- You should be interested in negotiation, or making better deals either in business, or in every day life to get ahead.
The ability to create agreement through negotiation is the number one skill in business. Whether you are dealing in million dollar transactions or simply winning others over to your way of thinking, Negotiation Fundamentals: How To Make Deals Out Of Duds is the course that positions you to achieve outstanding results where others fail. This course takes you through the human cognitive processes that lead us to make decisions, the various styles of negotiation and the complete negotiation process that turns duds into deals.
How do you create repeat business, generate referrals and create win-win results without giving up what you really want? In Negotiation Fundamentals, we show you how.
What Will I Learn?
- The human cognitive processes that lead to decision making
- How to achieve power in negotiations
- How to identify and use negotiation pressure points
- The various negotiation styles you will encounter and how to handle them
- The principles and techniques of negotiation
- How to help your opponent feel like they’ve won, while you win too!
This course is also full of exercises that allow you to practice what you are learning. Allow me to be your instructor, take action with our exercises and develop your skills as a negotiator to enhance your current and future successes in business.
Taking Negotiation Fundamentals will change the way you look at yourself and others. You will not only become more effective in your business dealings but better able to manage your thinking and the thinking of others.
Negotiation can be a scary, high-stakes process. You simply cannot afford to leave it to guess work or old habits. Instead, you need a system for engaging with your negotiation opponents, backed by the current science of human cognition. This is what you will gain with this course.
Your Instructor for this course is Alex Kouramanis. His content-packed delivery and accessible teaching style, comes from years of learning how to lead others to agreement. Negotiation Fundamentals: How To Make Deals Out Of Duds takes Alex’s 10 year combination of academic discipline in Cognitive Science & Philosophy and his street-wise business savvy as a real estate investor and business owner, and distills this experience to you in this value packed premium course!
By the end of this online course you will have the knowledge to be confident in approaching any negotiation situation, create terrific deals and avoid the traps that kill opportunities.
Create a whole future of opportunities and join us in Negotiation Fundamentals: How To Make Deals Out Of Duds today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want's to learn Negotiation Fundamentals
- Someone who is interested in making better deals
- Someone who wants to have more successful negotiations
Life Progression Project represents two Entrepreneur's insights into reaching success, financial freedom, having better relationships, self-improvement, mindset shifts, and everything media.
Through multi-hour online video courses that teach various skills, techniques, and practices, and partnering with experts in other industries to deliver content in marketing, business, photography, neuroplasticity, healthy living, web development, investing, branding, and much more, Life Progression Project provides a high-quality learning experience.
I am a full time real estate investor from Toronto, Ontario Canada, with a B.A. Honours Double Major in Cognitive Science & Philosophy, w/ distinction. My specialization in real estate includes negotiation, wholesale, buy & hold, fix & flip and lease option strategies. In addition to real estate, I am an online educator. Subjects include investment, finance, relationships, personal development, psychology, philosophy and so much more!
My passion is creating wonderful opportunities and building great relationships in the process.
If you would like access to current, daily information that you can use to make positive changes in your life, follow my blog 'Make Known' on Facebook.