Negotiation for Procurement: Negotiate like a Pro! (2021)
What you'll learn
- Learn best practice for negotiations
- Analyze and learn from real life examples
- Give you the tools to practice the negotiations!
- Build confidence in order to achieve the better results
- Here we focus on negotiations for PROCUREMENT, so this course is designed for this specific group
- Basic English
This is one of the most comprehensive course on Negotiatons for PROCUREMENT, Purchasing and Supply Chain specialists.
Because it is prepared from the practitioner, and here we talk only about the relevant information which you can apply in real life. Having 20+ years of Procurement negotiations experience, I know what works and what doesn't work in negotiations. And I will be happy to share with you!
We will not only look into the good examples, but also into the pitfalls, common mistakes, look into the tough and agressive negotiations... So that you will be also prepared for the different negotiation scenarios.
What are the biggest goas we want to achieve after this course:
- First of all, you will learn best negotiations practice.
- We will look at some preparation principles, bargaining tips and tricks from my experience.
- I will encourage you to practice the negotiations! We will try to train that negotiation muscle, so that Key skills and principles of effective negotiation will be anchored in your skin. They will become your habit.
- You would feel yourself more confident during your negotiations and you would achieve much better results than before.
Have a look into the preview lessons. If you like them - just go for the course. You will not regret it!
Duration of the course - 4 hours
Who this course is for:
- Procurement professionals facing Negotiations at their work
- Procurement professionals
- Supply Chain and Manufacturing professionals who work with Negotiations
I spent 15 years actively contributing to Procurement development of medium-size companies and large international corporations in Manufacturing and Retail, being a sourcing responsible for 800'000'000 Euro business. Was working with Retail and Manufacturing companies in Europe, Asia and North America.
I truly believe in power of Procurement organization for the success of the entire company, and I want to spread my knowledge and experience to all over the world.
That is why I developed a Future Procurement development program. Probably the best program in the world for Procurement professionals!
I want to share my knowledge and engage as many people as possible around idea of improving the existing practices in our business, bringing our profession to a completely new level. My mission is: “To improve the world by Future Procurement organizations”.