Needle Felting Essentials
What you'll learn
- Create toys and sculptures from wool
- Use multiple needle felting techniques with confidence
- Know about the right tools and materials - SAVE TIME & MONEY!
- Learn dozens of PRO tips
- You’ll learn to comfortably needle felt on your own, not just follow instructions or step-by-step tutorials
- Avoid annoying beginner mistakes and common pitfalls - skip right to enjoying the hobby!
- You don't need any prior knowledge or experience
- You will need some needle felting supplies like wool, felting needles and a felting mat
Needle felting is the process of creating sculptures from wool fibers, using barbed felting needles.
This course is designed for beginners and aspiring needle felting artists. After completing it you will be very comfortable felting on your own.
I will reveal multiple secret tips and tricks as we progress through the course, which will take your creations to the next level.
The course has three sections:
Tools & Materials - first, I will cover tools and materials used in needle felting so that you know exactly what to shop for.
Practice projects - this is the main section of the course, where we do five practice projects together to build and improve your felting skills.
Bonuses - I am planning to use this section to enhance the course by adding materials to cover questions from the Q & A
I have been doing needle felting for over 5 years now, and in this course I cover everything that I wish I knew when I was just starting out. Going through this course will save you both time and money, and you will get more satisfaction from the process of felting and results.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn needle felting
- Beginner needle felting artists who feel like they're struggling with the basics
I am a felt artist living in Toronto, Canada.
Working with felt is my passion. I have always wanted to become an artist – have always loved both painting and sculpture – and I found my artistic expression in working with felt and needles. When I’m using a needle, it feels like I’m putting strokes with a brush, or making dents with a sculpting hammer.
I have a 6-year-old son and a 3-year-old daughter and I love being a mom. I have created lots of felt toys for my kids and my friends’ kids. Also, I like that I can both work and be with my kids at the same time. Usually, my kids are the first people to give me feedback about my creations.