NEBOSH- IGC, Element-6, Hazards Control system & Safety Proc
What you'll learn
- Students can prepare well for the subject Hazards Control System and Safety Procedures and can appear for NEBOSH IGC examination.
- Students will learn about risk prevention methods, protective measures and procedures
- students learn about Safety signs and meanings, Prohibition signs, safe condition signs, fire fighting equipment and signs, fire safety signs, warning signs
- Students learn about Hazards Control, and Elimination process, changing work methods, Isolation process, engineering controls
- Students will learn about Safety Project Design, Ventilation System methods, Dilution ventilation system, exhaust ventilation system, Receipter hood ventilation
- Students will learn about Industrial exhaust ventilation, Captor hood ventilation system, Fume cupboard hood ventilation, Multi hood extract system,
- Students learn about Permit to Work system methods, Hot work permit, cold work permit, Hazards Evaluation and process, Detailed Planning of safety and methods,
- Students learn about Instructions to the concerned persons for safe working process, Operation of electrical system, Maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Students learn about Lockout and tagout system, Confined Spaces, Safe work system, Duty of employer, Issue the work permits, Types of Permits used
- Students learn about review and Cancellation of Permit System, How to Develop a Safety System of Work?, format of Permit and important point to be included
- Students learn about written Procedures in the work permit system, Application of Control and Formulating Procedures, First Aid Requirements
- students learn about the Training, Emergency and Rescue Services.
- No prerequisites
Risk Prevention methods, Protective measures and procedures, Collective and individual protective measures, Different types of Safety signs and meanings, Prohibition signs, safe condition signs, fire fighting equipment and signs, fire safety signs, warning signs, mandatory action signs, Hazards Control, and Elimination process, changing work methods, Isolation process, engineering controls, A Safety Project Design, A Good design project, Ventilation System methods, Dilution ventilation system, exhaust ventilation system, Receipter hood ventilation, Industrial exhaust ventilation, Captor hood ventilation system, Fume cupboard hood ventilation, Multi hood extract system, Personal protective equipment, Permit to Work system methods, Hot work permit, cold work permit, Hazards Evaluation and process, Detailed Planning of safety and methods, Instructions to the concerned persons for safe working process, Operation of electrical system, Maintenance of machinery and equipment, Lockout and tagout system, Confined Spaces, Safe work system, Duty of employer, How to Issue the work permits, Different Types of Permits used in the Industry, Review of permits and Cancellation of Permit System, How to Develop a Safety System of Work?, Application format of Permit and important point to be included., Written Procedures in the work permit system, Application of Control and Formulating Procedures, First Aid Requirements, and Training, Emergency and Rescue Services.
Who this course is for:
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Petroleum,Chemical Engineering, or B Sc Graduates.
· 11 Years as Supervisor / Engineer at India in Heavy Fabrications, Welding, Erection, and Shutdown maintenance in Oil and Refineries.
· 3 years of experience as Training Manager at Indonesia
· 7 years of experience as Training Superintendent at India in the private Industrial Training Institute.
· 6 years experience as Department Head for Welding and Mechanical Instructor in a Vocational Training Institute at Oman.
· 9 Months experience as a Welding Instructor in a vocational Training Institute in Oman.
· 6 years worked as Competency and Training & Development Specialist/Coordinator at Dubai for HSE and Technical Training Development, and Competency Assurance for the Eastern Hemisphere (Dubai, Baku, Batam) of J Ray McDermott Middle East,. Coordination with training and Development staff in different locations of the Hemisphere for the implementation of Training, Development, and Competency Assurance strategies and procedures, for Company employees, Clients, and Contractors. McDermott Training Department is a Registered Centre with EAL (Engineering and Marine Training Authority Awards Ltd,. UK.) for NVQ and Competency Awards. The complete Competency Assessments system and methodology introduced by me in 2002.
· Approved Senior Mechanical Inspection Engineer for Petroleum Development Oman.
· Worked with Petroleum Development Oman (various desert sites) for 3 years as Company representative for Quality Audits, QA/QC Inspections of Mechanical equipment and Machinery, welding, fabrication, erection of Oil storage tanks, underground and above-ground pipelines, Erection, repair and maintenance of Beam pumps and related pipelines. Construction and commissioning of Gathering Stations and Site HSE Training and compliance and Competency Assurance. On job Training for the Arab candidates.
· For the last 9 years working as Professor in Mechanical Engineering in an Engineering College (JNT University) and NEBOSH trainer for B Tech candidates
· For the last 8 years worked as Professor for Oilwell Drilling Technology and Oil well production Technology, Oil and Gas series Electrical Safety and Electrical Hazardous Area Equipment subjects at Meridian School of Oil and Gas, Chennai.
· Working as Chief Advisor for International Journal for Multidisciplinary Scientific Research.
· Working as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for M/S. Merittrac (P) Ltd., Bangalore, India.
Working as Consultant & Quality Inspector (OIL & GAS STREAM), IVQ 8510, Advanced Diploma in Oil and Gas and HSE, for Manipal-City & Guilds Skills Training Private Limited,( A Venture of Manipal University)
· Worked as External Verifier and Quality Inspector for City and Guilds London, UK, exams in IVQ Construction Industry (Advanced Diploma level) for the Middle East.
· Working as Assessor and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Skills India Private Ltd., New Delhi.
· Working as Technical Consultant for TAAL Tech India Private Limited, Bangalore.
· Working as an approved Online Trainer and Councilor by b-best.EU Belgium, for IELTS / TOEFL
· Conducted Train the trainer program at Dubai, Indonesia, Azerbaijan and Singapore
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
State Board of Technical Education, Hyderabad, INDIA
Associate Examination of the Institute of Structural Engineers, Calcutta. (INDIA)
Institute of Structural Engineers. (INDIA)
4-year Graduate Program in Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Capitol University, USA.(Dubai Centre, Knowledge village)
2 year Post Graduate Program in Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Capitol University, USA. .(Dubai Centre, Knowledge village)
2 years Post Graduate Program in Master of Science in Occupational Health and Safety
Concordia University. .(Dubai Centre, Knowledge village)
MBA in Human Resources Awarded by ABET International Open University,
ABET International Open University, California, USA. .(Dubai Centre,)
Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering
Capitol University, USA. .(Dubai Centre, Knowledge village)
Certified (TEFL) Teaching English as a Foreign Language Teacher
London Teacher Training College. UK
Certified (TESL) Teaching English as a Second Language Teacher
Certified On-Line Tutor. Level-3, awarded by City and Guilds, UK,
City and Guilds, UK
NVQ Trainer & Assessor Award D32/33
Royal Society Of Arts, UK.
NVQ Internal Verifier Award D34
Engineering and Marine Training authority Ltd., .Uk
NVQ Level-4, Learning and Development Coordinator
Engineering and Marine Training Authority Ltd., , UK
Senior Certified Welding Inspector
American Welding Society.
Certified Welding Educator
American Welding Society
OSHA-501, Authorized Safety Trainer For General Industry
OSHA, US Department of Labour
Level – 2, NDT Inspector- RT-MT-PT, of American Society
American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT)
QMS - ISO 9001-2000 Lead Auditor
BSI Management Systems Training, UK.
Six Sigma Green Belt by BSI Management Systems Training, UK
BSI Management Systems Training, UK
Present from 28/8/2011
DBS Institute of Technology, KAVALI, Nellore, AP, India Approved by All India Council of Technical Education, Delhi.
JNT University, Anantapur, AP
Professor in Mechanical Engineering
1. Meridian School of Oil and Gas, Chennai.
2. Annes Academy, Kanyakumari.
Guest Professor for Oil Well Production
Technology and Oilwell Drilling Technology
From Dec 2010 To Feb2011
Saudi Petroleum Services Polytechnic, Dammam. SA
Mechanical Instructor/Assessor/ Internal Verifier
Petroleum Development of Oman (3rd Party Inspections Velosi LLC contract)
Company Representative / Senior Mechanical Inspection Engineer (Interior Sites)
J Ray McDermott Middle East Inc., Dubai
HR-Training Department, Senior Professional Grade-B
National Training Institute, Oman
Mechanical/Welding Instructor /Assessor / Verifier.
Technical Training Institute, Oman
Dept., Head/ Trainer Mechanical/Welding / Assessor / Verifier / Instructor/
Oxford India Institute of Technology, Madras, India.
Trades Superintendent (Craftsmen training)
PT Textima Group of Industries, Indonesia
Manager (Training & QC)
Prestige Group of Industries, Indore, India
Manager (QA/ QC)
Coromandel Steels Ltd, Madras, India
Associate Chemical and Mechanical Engineers, Madras, India
Madras Atomic Power Project, Kalpakkam.