What you'll learn
- Students will learn to answer NCLEX questions on a number of topics with confidence.
- Students will learn different NCLEX test taking strategies and exam topics.
- Students will learn many helpful concepts and mnemonics that will help in all the sections of the NCLEX.
- Students will learn concepts from a span of all the topics covered in the NCLEX.
- Student must be enrolled in a nursing program.
- Student must have a genuine interest and understanding of general nursing concepts.
NCLEX Power Review course is designed to help the student excel and pass the NCLEX. This comprehensive course is divided into sections that cover a number of topics and strategies to effectively and efficiently answer NCLEX question. There are strategies, mnemonics and other memorization devices that will help the student pass the exam with ease.
The most valuable asset this comprehensive review course has to offer is, that it will teach the student to think like an astute nurse. When the time comes for the student to answer NCLEX questions: he or she will feel more confident and prepared to perform and answer like a successful NCLEX passer! The student will know what the test is composed of as this review explains the importance of various sections and topics of the test.
Get ready to be the next student nurse to pass the NCLEX and become a registered nurse. With hard work, question practice and dedication nothing is impossible. This is a comprehensive review of NCLEX topics but it is not a substitute for hard work and constant question practice. So find a comprehensive and dependable practice question program, implement the strategies from this review; and watch the success come. This review is an excellent aid to practice questions programs and other NCLEX materials. Now let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Students are highly motivated individuals that are interested in nursing school.
- Students that are enrolled in nursing school.
- Students that have finalized nursing school.
- Students that will be taking the NCLEX shortly.
- Nursing graduates and professionals that want a recap on some topics.
Hello everyone, my name is Joel and I am a nursing educator and healthcare practitioner. I pride myself on being a lifelong learner and this "mantra" has helped me understand how to be an efficient educator. "Student first, teacher second" is another belief I implement in my life everyday!
My background is very diverse as I have experience in psychology, education, nursing and healthcare provider practice. The different career paths I have had the joy and fortune to partake in; have led me to my dream career in nursing.
I really enjoy helping others achieve their dreams in becoming nursing professionals. Of course, nothing is easy without dedication and hard work. I am very optimistic that with hard work and dedication anyone has the chance to see his or her dream come true!
I now am involved with various universities as a professor and educator. I also practice healthcare for various health systems. Through my endeavor as an educator I have taught thousands of students. I have also helped hundreds of nursing students have success in the NCLEX and other exams.
I want to help YOU achieve your dream by helping you pass the NCLEX. Let's get to work and take this endeavor together to a new height. Let me help you prepare for the NCLEX with the NCLEX Power Review.