NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometry
- Basic Arithmetic
NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Maths Chapter 8 Trigonometry is a self-paced course is designed to help CBSE Class 10 students to understand concepts and application through videos. You can view these Video lectures as many times as you want to clear the concepts.
Video Solutions has been prepared strictly as per latest syllabus issued by CBSE for the students associated with Class X.
Few of the features of the course:
- Points to remember
- Each Solution is explained with basic concepts
- NCERT solutions for Class 10 maths Chapter 8 Trigonometry Textbook Exercises
- Notes, Formulas, Definitions, Key points are included in the videos, while explaining each question.
- Easy to understand and remember
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Trigonometric Ratios of Some Specific Angles
- Trigonometric Ratios of Complementary Angles
- Trigonometric Identities
- Relation between trigonometric Ratios
- Values of Trigonometric ratios in terms of the value of one of them.
Bonus: Selected RD Sharma Class 10 solutions of Trigonometry
Who this course is for:
- CBSE Class 10
- ICSE Class 10
- IIT JEE
I have more than 7 years of experience in teaching maths for CBSE students (India). I teach CBSE Math curriculum for class 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
I develop teaching material, lesson planning for Maths. I am a contributor to school journal where discuss about Math strategies to improve their understanding and grades.
I taught maths for over 1000 students in last 7 years. I would like to use this experience to build better learning products on Udemy.
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from Institute 1 in 2005-06 with first division.
- Bachelor of Science from Osmania University 1 in 2004 with 78%.
- Intermediate (10+2) from CBSE Board in 2001 with 69%.
- High School from U.P. Board in 1999 with 85%.