Navigating Postpartum with Herbals
What you'll learn
- Learn about 5 herbs for "the blues", how they support your mind and body, and how they could support you specifically.
- Enjoy 4 calls to action throughout the course that fill your cup with easy to implement, self-care breaks.
- Specific ways to use one super nutritive herb that can be incorporated into your everyday ritual.
- Dive deeper into which herbs can support cramping, sleep, stress, and other areas beyond the basics.
- Final challenge to make your own herbal tea blend with recipe provided.
- No experience needed. Set aside time for learning in a quiet, supportive atmosphere. Have your favorite journal, pen and a glass of water nearby :)
What herbs to use?
Which are best for me?
How to use them?
When to use them?
What herbs for my specific needs?
You'll get all of these answers and more through your learning from your ally and friend...Master Herbalist & Holistic Health Coach, Jennifer Gilman. I've helped hundreds of women to navigate postpartum empowering them with their health so that they can pour their love into their new miracle :)
I understand that Mom's do not have an abundance of TIME. This is why I've created this short course with you in mind.
Many of the women I've worked with want to know right away which herbs are best for "the blue's". You'll have the answer to this question in the first 10 minutes. How's that for quick answers?!
We then dive into herbs for cramping, sleep and stress. These are factors that can really hinder the time you have with your baby, and I want you to feel comfortable and happy :)
There's a simple, super nutritive herb that is not talked about often and easy to use. I'll share my favorite way to bring this into your daily routine.
Throughout the course, you'll be encouraged to incorporate 4 tiny little self-care habits that I have in the form of "breaks" between videos. Many people really enjoy this part and find themselves adding one or two into their daily activities. This, of course, is the holistic health coach in me helping you to take care of yourself in more expansive ways. Wink, wink :)
There is much more in this simplified course that you'll find easy to implement and enjoy. So, what are you waiting for? Click that button and get started! You're on your way to wellness :)
Happy mama, happy baby :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone thinking about preparing their body for pregnancy.
- Anyone who is currently pregnant.
- Anyone who is in their third trimester, preparing for delivery.
- Anyone who just delivered their beautiful baby.
- Anyone looking for support postpartum.
- Anyone supporting a loved one who is pregnant, ready to deliver, or postpartum.
Jennifer Gilman has been practicing holistic health for a decade professionally, and her entire adult life personally. Her true gift is connecting with people to create a safe space that leads to sustainable changes for those that work with her...both physically and mentally. Through her knowledge as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach specializing in Hormone Health, a Master Herbalist, and a Certified Aromatherapist, she can provide multiple modalities to meet her client's needs. Her latest endeavor is becoming a Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach which will enhance her skills in looking at all aspects of her client’s health. She is committed to her own self-care routine and has become the "self-care muse" for others in her community. Jennifer loves spending time with her husband and daughter living in St. Petersburg, Florida and visiting the Airbnb’s they own in Murphy, NC. Learning, nature, traveling, and community are her passions.