Naturopathic Protocols to Heal the Gut
What you'll learn
- Identify and remove the factors or triggers that may contribute to gut, hormonal or other health symptoms
- Learn and investigate the 3 key areas to treat; Stress, Food Intolerances & Pathogens
- Identify which area/s to test and diagnose
- Ability to order Private Pathology to test for IgG Food Intolerances, Comprehensive Stools testing, Breath Testing
- Learn about how Food Intolerances may be the driver for your health issues and comprehensive treatment protocolss
- Learn about Pathogens such as Bacterial Overgrowths, Fungal/ Yeast and Parasites and relevant treatment protocols for individual pathogens
- Understand which Diet, Key Nutrients, Herbs and Natural remedies are relevant for addressing underlying conditions as investigated
- Obtain Practitioner level protocols and access to practitioner products
- Learn how the above fits into a traditional 4R Protocol process used by practitioners
- Commitment to addressing your health
- Willingness to learn something new to help your health
Gut health is critical to the immune system, hormonal system and digestive system.
Navigating Gut Health can be very confusing if you do not have the right tools and treatment protocols. Often people give up and put up. This snowballs into potential chronic health challenges which can lead to long term pain and suffering.
Often we try to fix things ourselves by googling or heading to a chemist. Often these things can help but don’t ultimately fix nor diagnose adequately without proper testing access. This leaves people feeling like they are going through the wringer with the same symptoms popping up over and over.
An imbalance in our gut (Dysbiosis) can occur though exposure to:
- excessive sugars in diet & poor diet and lifestyle choices
- too much alcohol / caffeine
- overgrowth of bad bacteria
- parasite or fungus
- food allergies/sensitivities
Symptoms can range from:
- Weight Gain
- Fatigue / Brain Fog
- Bad breathe / Body Odour
- Poor Dental health
- Bloating / Gas / Wind
- Loose Bowels
- Eczema / Psoriasis / Dermatitis
- Allergies - increasing (food, seasons etc)
- Joint Pain
- Ulcers / Peptic Ulcers
And lead to chronic health conditions such as:
- Metabolic issues such as Obesity / Diabetes
- Hormone conditions such as Thyroid dysfunction, Endometriosis, PCOS
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Periodontal disease / Gingivitis
- Peptic Ulcers
- GORD (Reflux / Indigestion)
You will be supported all the way through your course via the the "Question section' in the course profile, plus the course contains:
- 45mins worth of Audio and Video instructions from Carly Gallagher (Naturopath)
- Full protocol guide (4 Phases)
- Links to purchase relevant test kits for diagnosis
- Detailed Instructions for Practitioner based treatment recommendations and links to purchase products via supplier.
Your 4 Phases:
Remove - Based on diagnosis from chosen completed tests. Using a course of recommended antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral or anti parasitic therapies in cases where organisms are present. It will be necessary to remove offending foods, gluten, or medication that may be acting as antagonists. This phase also can be related to Food sensitivities and completion of an IgG teat can be done to assist in the elimination and reintroduction of sensitive food groups.
Replace - In cases of mal-digestion or malabsorption, it is necessary to restore proper digestion by recommending supplementing with digestive enzymes. This is also critical for assisting hormone regulation as well as maintaining proper body functions.
Repopulate - Recolonisation with healthy, beneficial bacteria. Supplementation recommendations for specific probiotics based on test results, along with the use of prebiotic's helps re-establish the proper microbial balance.
Repair/Rebalance - Restore the integrity of the gut mucosa by giving support to healthy mucosal cells, as well as immune support. Address whole body health and lifestyle factors so as to prevent future GI dysfunction. This will include recommendation of intestinal support and repair products.
Who this course is for:
- Health Students
- Naturopathic students
- Health practitioners
- Health and Fitness lovers
- Mums and Dad's wanting to help the health of them and their families
Carly Gallagher, Naturopath and Yoga Teacher.
A Naturopath for over 20 years, Carly Gallagher focusses on Women's Hormones, Thyroid Disease, Weight Loss and Gut dysfunction. Coupled with her passion for teaching Yoga, and Food, Inner Alchemy was created in 2017 to bring all three together under one brand.
Carly’s passion for Thyroid and hormonal conditions stems from her own families struggles with Thyroid disease. Her whole family have Thyroid auto-immunity and hypothyroidism which was undiagnosed for many many years. She vowed to help others navigate through this tricky and often mis-understood condition. The three elements of Inner Alchemy (Yoga, Food and Healing) bring together the principles she has used to help her family and her patients and bring joy once again to their lives.
Carly considers herself an Integrative Naturopath focussing on female hormonal health issues, in particular Thyroid disease. She uses natural & medical approaches towards healing with the use of herbs, nutrients, aromatherapy, diet along with hormones and other medicines where necessary.
Carly has a unique offering to patients where she dispenses her own natural herbal and nutrient compounds. She also works closely with a number of medical doctors to ensure clients have the best integrative approaches to their health.
The combined service offers patients highly advanced protocols and solutions rarely seen, enabling quicker and longer lasting results and healing.