Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine Advanced Diploma
What you'll learn
- Learn in depth the Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Understand what is Naturopathy
- Acupressure and Reflexology and there applications to treat illness
- Understand Homeopathy and Homeopathic remedies
- Herbalism, Nutrition & Aromatherapy
- Learn how to define many Medical Conditions and their main Causes, Signs and Symptoms
- You will have a solid First Aid principles and an introduction to Emergency Medicine
- Understand the Fundamentals of Microbiology
- Introduction to Infectious Diseases
- Family Medicine and Public Health in depth
- Free Downloadable Naturopathic Medicine Handbook
- Learn The Fundamentals of Nutrition Science and Applications
- Learn Medical Tests and Procedures
- Operations and Surgeries
- A Final Exam Exam at the End of the program to test and increase your Information.
- An interest and eagerness to learn
This is a comprehensive Diploma that will give you a solid base in Human anatomy and physiology and very good knowledge in different Naturopathic Medicine fields, such as Acupressure, Homeopathy, Reflexology, Emergency medicine, first Aid, herbal medicine, Microbiology, Family Medicine and Public Health in depth, Emotional and Mental Health, Infectious Diseases and Aromatherapy, The Fundamentals of Nutrition Science and Applications in details you will learn about a lots of diseases, Medical conditions and disorders and their natural treatments, so I will define each disorder, disease and after that I will mention the signs and symptoms and the causative factors in order to be able to diagnose the conditions and their natural treatments. so this diploma is really valuable and effective for people who works in the medical field such as Doctors, Nurses and pharmacist, or for people who are interested to become a Naturopath or Doctors of alternative and complementary medicine, (Note: please give a careful consideration to the nature of your particular health problem. consult a physician if you are in any doubt, or if you are taken medication or drugs, because some of these remedies my conflict with the drugs. also this program is an Educational Program and should be considered as a reference source only; they are not intended to substitute for a healthcare practitioner's diagnosis, advice, and treatment. Always consult your Naturopathic doctor, physician, or a qualified practitioner for proper medical care.
Who this course is for:
- Any one is interested in the medical field, and the Natural Medicine
A Naturopath who loves the nature, and the natural life, and believe that the natural remedies are very effective and have a great therapeutic effects on human health, body, mind and soul. I have deep knowledge in natural remedies. Acupuncture and Acupressure and I have done a lots of research and studies in the Natural Medicine field.