Natural Therapies for Depression and Anxiety
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the the many options to treat depression and anxiety
- Learn about some of the harmful side effects of traditionally prescribed anti depressants and anti anxiety medication
- Discover natural and safe methods to fight depression and anxiety
- Nothing is needed in advance other than a desire to learn. This course covers all of the information needed to understand what the natural therapies are and why they work
Hello and thank you for your interest in this course.
My name is Ross Pelton and I'm known as The Natural Pharmacist. I've been a pharmacist, a nutritionist, an author and a health consultant for over 30 years. For years I have been alarmed at the widespread use of antidepressant and anti-anxiety drugs and their serious side effects. Now, I'm very excited to offer this course on Natural Therapies For Depression And Anxiety. I think it is important for people to realize that effective natural therapies for depression and anxiety are available.
This is an in-depth look at the multiple causes of these conditions as well as the natural therapies that can be used for both prevention and treatment. This is a content-heavy class, suitable for healthcare professionals as well as individuals who are serious about finding natural ways to combat depression and anxiety.
This course, which is over 4 hours long, is divided into short (5-10 minute) videos. Each short video section addresses one or two specific topics. Don't let the length of the course or the depth of material deter you. I truly believe that this information can change lives and I am excited to be sharing it with you
I extend best wishes for better health and greater happiness.
- This course is meant for people who want an in depth look at natural therapies for depression and anxiety. Educators, health care professionals and students serious about mental health will all benefit from this course.
- This course is probably not for you if you're looking for a quick, content light class or are looking for a "one pill solution" for depression and/or anxiety