Relieving Low Back Pain Naturally (The Healthy Back)
What you'll learn
- Relieve low back pain with self-guided biomechnical torsion
- Apply self-directed bio-mechanical torsion to correct imbalance and misalignment
- Learn exercises that help relieve back pain spasms
- Achieve and maintain pain-free living
- Align the spine with correct postures for standing, sitting, walking, running, picking things up and more
- Achieve strength among the support regions of the back
- Learn the real causes for low back pain
- Achieve flexibility within the lumbar and sacral regions
- Understand why many conventional low back pain treatments don't work
- Know the anatomy of low back pain
- Most anyone can understand this course and it is illustrated with moving examples throughout.
This course will take the student from the basics of the anatomy of low-back pain, what causes low back pain and why conventional treatments often don't work.
The course will then illustrate a series of natural exercises, techniques and strategies that include biomechanical torsion along with a mix of exercise techniques to create flexibility and strengthen the supporting regions that can help prevent low-back pain in the future, along with helping to reside current spasm pain. For the first time, these techniques have been adapted for personal use with a self-guided process to help achieve and maintain pain-free living.
Biomechanical torsion is a an progressive form of therapy for low back pain originally developed by osteopathic doctors several decades ago. This course introduces a revolutionary method of self-guided biomechanical torsion that someone who suffers from low back pain can do in the privacy of their own home. This methodology allows a person to re-balance, re-support, re-strengthen and re-align the spinal, lumbar and sacral regions, in order to achieve pain-free living.
The course doesn't stop there. Strategies on posture, flexibility, strengthening and more are introduced to facilitate a healthy lumbar and sacrum region. Facilities and equipment including swimming pools, pilates balls, inversion chairs, saunas, tai chi, nutrition, meditation, hydration and various back stretching devices are also introduced and explained.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who has low back pain or pain surrounding sacrum
- Someone who knows someone with low back pain or sacral pain
- Someone who treats others with low back pain or sacral pain
Case Adams is a California Naturopath who is board-certified by the American Alternative Medical Association as an Alternative Medical Practitioner, with a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences, a D.Sc. in Integrative Health Sciences and a doctorate in Naturopathy. He is a traditional naturopath - not a licensed physician. His focus is upon researching, writing about and authenticating traditional therapies with clinical evidence. He is the author of 25 books on natural health with a history of clinical practice.