Natural, No Toxin Cleaning - make your own natural products
What you'll learn
- Over 30 natural cleaning recipes
- Natural, no toxin cleaning recipes for the home
- Eco-friendly cleaning
- DIY cleaning recipes
- Using pantry staples to clean
- Killing mould naturally
- How natural ingredients clean
- The benefits of natural cleaning
- There are no prerequisites for this course. Whether you have dabbled in natural cleaning before or are new to the idea, this is a comprehensive course which takes you through how to clean each area of the house naturally.
- An interest in removing toxins from your home.
- A love of our planet!
Are you worried about chemicals and toxins in your household cleaners and what they could be doing to your family and pets? Have you been thinking of ditching the chemical cleaners and learning how to DIY some natural cleaning products? Are you sick of spending too much money on cleaning?
Do you have a different cleaner for each cleaning job under the kitchen sink, but don't actually seem to use them??
Join the course to learn over 30 all natural cleaning recipes that are quick and easy and will have you living more sustainably too!
By the end of this course you will have:
- removed toxins from your home and cleaning regime
- learnt how to make quick and easy natural cleaning products that are half the cost of commercial products
- reduced your waste by reusing items at home
- learnt how to clean with pantry staples
You’ll get my:
- natural cleaning recipes
- natural ingredient shopping list
- step-by-step video instruction on recipes
- information on natural ingredients
The great thing about this course is that it’s so easy and fun and you'll end up with a full range of natural cleaning products that you can whip up whenever you need to. Get the whole family involved in the switch to low-waste cleaning and make the recipes together!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to cut out toxic cleaning products from home for their health and to reduce their impact on the environment
- People wanting to cut out plastic and waste from their lives
- DIYers who are keen to learn how to make their own natural and effective cleaning products
- People who are committing to a low-waste, eco-friendly lifestyle
- People wanting to learn a new, interesting hobby that is good for the planet
I create easy-to-follow yet highly impactful courses that teach you to live more sustainably. My courses are great for people beginning their low-waste journey and take you from overwhelmed consumer to low-waste legend quickly and easily.
I have been in the education field for 20 years and have a Masters degree in Applied Linguistics (TESOL). I create courses with short, sharp videos and actionable steps throughout so you learn by doing (and having fun!).
I started my business Rebel Eco in 2018 to share my low-waste living tips and tricks with the world and help to inspire people to make changes to protect our planet and keep it safe for future generations.
I am passionate about everything low-waste, DIY and plastic-free and can help you be the same.
I look forward to seeing you in class!