Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Beginners Using NLTK
- Basics of Python programming language and any development environment to write Python programs.
In this video series, we will start with in introduction to corpus we have at our disposal through NLTK. Once we download the corpus and learn different tricks to access it, we will move on to very useful feature in NLP called frequency distribution. In this section, we will see how calculate, tabulate and plot frequency distribution of words. In the next section, we will start learning NLP specific techniques that include:
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people interested in learning Natural Language Processing (NLP) from scratch. No prior knowledge of NLP techniques is assumed.
- 02:49Introduction to NLTK Corpora
- 02:28How to download corpora?
- 04:54How to access a corpus in NLTK corpora?
Hi, I am an engineer by education. My specialization is in electronics. In spare time, I work on machine learning projects as I find them stimulating. Mostly I code in Python as it provides phenomenal libraries and have very vibrant support community. I am on Udemy to share my passion for machine learning and learn new skills in other walks of life.