Natural Language Apps & Interactive Chatbots with TensorFlow
What you'll learn
- Attain a strong foundation in TensorFlow for NLP
- Get to grips on various NLP techniques to build an intelligent Chatbot using TensorFlow to help you transform online businesses
- Gain a solid understanding of natural language processing intuitions and its functioning
- Work on sequence-to-sequence models (used in translation) that reads one sequence and produces another
- Learn to use the bag-of-words model as a way of representing textual data
- Build chatbots that can handle hundreds of customer queries at a time
- Develop generative chatbots which follow the flow of the conversation and respond appropriately
- Make your chatbots contextually aware and attentive, to provide solutions quickly and easily
- No prior knowledge of TensorFlow is required. However, programming knowledge of Python is assumed.
Natural Language Processing (NLP) offers powerful ways to interpret and act on spoken and written language. TensorFlow is quickly becoming the technology of choice for NLP because of its ease to develop intelligent NLP applications and chatbots.
In this well thought out the course, you will learn to use TensorFlow for building high performing day-to-day apps and chatbots by leveraging NLP skills. You will begin by learning various NLP techniques to build deep learning models and intelligent chatbots. You will then design a user-friendly chatbot which response using perfect grammar and informative answers from a predefined database. You will also learn how to build chatbots that form the answers themselves without looking into a database. By doing this, you reduce the need for human effort and costs. Also, using a chatbot will help scale your business and improve customer relations.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The first course, Building Natural Language Applications with TensorFlow, will lead you through various implementations of NLP techniques by implementing end-to-end deep learning models and creating an intelligent chatbot.
The second course, Interactive Chatbots with TensorFlow, will show you how to create chatbots based on two models. You will design a user-friendly chatbot which responds using perfect grammar and informative answers from a predefined database. You will also learn how to build chatbots that form the answers themselves without looking a database. You will also understand the capabilities, and overcome the limitations, of each chatbot. This helps to reduce the need for human effort and costs. Using a chatbot will help scale your business and improve customer relations.
By the end of this course, you’ll comfortably leverage the power of NLP to build high performing day-to-day apps and interactive chatbots.
Meet Your Expert(s):
We have the best work of the following esteemed author(s) to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
Kaiser Hamid Rabbi is an aspiring Data Scientist who is super-passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science. Over the last four years, he has entirely devoted himself to learning more about data science technologies such as Python, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, data mining, data analysis, recommender systems, and so on. Kaiser also has a huge interest in Lygometry (things we know we do not know!) and always tries to understand Domain Knowledge from his projects as far as possible.
Omar Essam is a data scientist with a passion for technology and Artificial Intelligence. He currently holds a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering and has worked in Natural Language Processing.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for data analysts and aspiring data science professionals who want to extend their skills to include NLP and would like to achieve this aim easily using TensorFlow. This course is also for developers, researchers who are interested in building chatbots using NLP techniques and TensorFlow.
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.