Natural & Holistic Pet Care (Dog, Cat Health Training - P2)
What you'll learn
- Improve your knowledge about holistic health care for animals so you can prevent and treat imbalances without nasty side effects.
- Grasp why it is important to question anything that is to be administer to your animal, so you can make informed choices to the best possible treatment for your pet.
- Expand your Vaccine knowledge so you can feel confident about knowing the risks involved.
- How Bio Resonance Therapy works so you can energetically balance your pet.
- Aquire helpful tips on which safer alternatives can be used for chemical vaccinations and pest control treatments
- Progress your knowledge about the new laws of mandatory micro-chipping and their potential danger, so you can be fully informed about the potential risks and side effects.
- Boost your confidence when speaking to the Veterinary professionals and learn how to question them on the facts you most need to know.
- Advance your Natural Health Care for animal skills and save time, money and stress by reducing your yearly pet care bills.
- No special requirements and suitable for anyone with a pet, considering a pet or interested in animal care
This course is aimed at those who wish to learn more about how to care for their pet's overall health and vitality, using complimentary therapies and solutions.
Th course contains 9 lectures, from Natural Pet Health & Behaviour Practitioner, Nikki Brown, from Canine Angel.
The training course was taken from Nikki's live 3 day training workshop and includes lectures about the remarkable new holistic technology of Bio Resonanace Therapy and how this energetic medicine is helping to aid animal's with their health protocols.
The course then dives into the an in-depth study of Vaccines, Chemical pest control, microchips, spaying & neutering and what the possible risks and side effects of these protocols are and what other safer alternatives are available.
The lectures also take a look into the New UK Dangerous Dog Act 2016 and how some of the rules of this new act of parliament, can affect the animal's health and what alternatives can be put in place to safeguard our best friends.
Th course finishes off with a real life case study of how the natural protocols mentioned in the lectures helped one of Nikki's clients to improve the health and quality of life of a very sick dog who had undergone years of veterinary treatment to no avail.
We hope you enjoy the training course and look forward to receiving your questions, comments and feedback.
Who this course is for:
- This training course is suitable for both dog and cat owners, Rescue Shelter Staff, Dog Breeders, Dog Trainers & Dog Behaviourists, who are looking to further their education in Natural Health Care For Animals.
Nikki Brown, The Canine Angel, is compassionate and dedicated to help animal carers all over the globe to learn a safer and kinder way for animals and humans to co-exist together in domesticated, farm and rescue centre situations.
Nikki has a wide range of skills & talents including, Natural Pet Health & Wellbeing Practitioner, Natural Dog Whisperer, Animal Communicator, Bioresonance Therapist, Pet Diet & Nutrition Udemy Teacher and Fulvic Mineral expert through her second website, Natural Fulvic Vitality.
Qualified in both human and dog psychology, an associate member of the Canine Behaviour Centre, she has been featured on television, in local and national press, and on local and national radio, and has written articles and advice columns for international magazines.
Author of “What Your Dog is Begging For.. Applies to Cats Too!” and her world class training course “Canine Angel’s 8 Step Pet Transformation Program”
In 2022, Nikki co-wrote the fantastic new training resource, “Mowgli, The Magical Underdog” and set up the OxyPet website, to educate about the benefits of providing animals with pure oxygenated spring water.
As a transformational and intuitive energy healer and a voice for the animals, Nikki is committed to using her gifts and abilities to promote the wellbeing of humans, animals and the soil. She believes that by working together and using natural & holistic approaches, we can create a brighter healthier future for our planet and all its inhabitants.
In her free time, Nikki enjoys hiking, nature photography, Light code artistry, engaging in volunteer planetary healing work, shamanic sound healing, dancing, yoga, fitness, and writing.