Natural Health 101
- No previous experience in natural health is necessary! We will break down concepts so that they are simple and easy to understand
- A willingness to learn and change is key when it comes to holistic health. There is no quick-fix pill here, but you'll see that creating healthy habits can be fun and rewarding in the long-term.
Natural health doesn't have to be difficult! In this course we'll discuss how to make simple changes to the way you contact the ground, breathe, eat, and think to decrease inflammation, reduce stress, improve digestion, and better well-being overall. Use the quizzes and evaluations to reinforce core concepts, pinpoint where you are now, and track progress as you develop healthy habits, and feel re-empowered to take control of your health.
This course is meant to provide a foundation for healthy habits and is intended for beginners onward. Please be advised that the information provided in it is for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of a medical doctor.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is frustrated with conflicting advice on health and wants to seek a more a natural lifestyle.
- Anyone who is already utilizing natural health but wants to expand his or her knowledge on the topic.
- Health practitioners who are looking for simple strategies that their patients can adopt to have better success.
Kathleen Ellerie, L.Ac., Dipl.O.M., graduated with Bachelor's degrees in Nutritional Sciences and Biology from the University of Florida and a Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor of Health Science from the Atlantic Institute of Oriental Medicine. She is currently a Licensed Acupuncturist in the states of Florida and Texas, an NCCAOM-certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, and a NADA-trained Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist. After working in private practice as an independent contractor, she was inspired to start Beachside Community Acupuncture to provide affordable acupuncture to those who might not otherwise be able to experience the ancient medicine's healing effects.
In her role as a health advocate, Kathleen is known for providing affordable care, giving easy-to-implement advice, and inspiring others to create realistic wellness goals. She helps others see their bodies' healing potential and make the changes needed to heal, so that they feel empowered to take control of their health with nutrition, Chinese medicine, and essential oils.