- 40 mins on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be learn the tricks about how to speak English like a native of North America.
- You will be better able to understand native speakers of English.
- Be able to speak English at an Intermediate or higher level
Why is it so hard to understand what native English speakers are saying? I have been studying English for years -- why do I still feel like I don't sound right? Why do people have trouble understanding me?
These are some of the questions that I get all the time. After many years of teaching English and helping people, I want to share with you the few rules you will need to speak or understand English better. You don't need a long course -- there are very few rules that you need to learn in order to do it. In this short course, we cover all the things you need in order to learn why you sound different and how you can sound more like a native speaker. If you have ever wondered what the difference REALLY is between"I can go" and "I can't go" then this is the right course for you. I will even give you some real secrets that most teachers don't even notice about themselves and I will give you a guarantee that might get you a free coffee!
- People who have learned English, but need help improving their accent.
- People who have good English but have trouble understanding native speakers.
- Actors who want to learn tricks to sound more like native speakers.
In this module, you will learn about the actual sound of English. A lot of people complain that English is hard to understand because people speak so fast. In fact, every sentence will have parts that are fast and hard to understand and parts that are slow and clear. This will explain to you what those are.