Natural Beauty: How to Create DIY Natural Hair Care Products
What you'll learn
- Make your own natural hair care products at home. A detailed step by step guide for making your own natural products and recipes
- Learn to make natural hair care products that are nurturing for your hair at a fraction of the cost of store bought products.
- Be able to create targeted recipes to make personalized and unique products
- Avoid unsafe Chemicals by creating natural hair care products of your own
- Create targeted and tailored hair care products for your personal needs
- This is a beginner course so no prior knowledge or skills are required.
- A Basic knowledge of herbs and essentials oils is helpful but not required
- An interest in making all natural products in the comfort of your own home
This course is designed for people who wants to learn to create their own natural hair care products.
There are countless benefits to making your own natural hair care products. You will be amazed at the incredible benefits that adding the power of herbs, essential oils and carrier oils will bring to your hair.
This course will give you detailed information on herbs, essential oils, carrier oils, nut butters and other ingredients so that you can create and design your own natural hair care products.
In this course I share my own recipes for natural hair care. I also provide you with the information you will need to create targeted recipes of your own specific to your hair needs. You will learn how to make herbal hair teas, infused vinegar hair rinses, scalp treatments, beach sea salt spray, hair and scalp sugar scrubs, hair oils, pre-poo and more. I provide detailed demonstration videos with step by step instructions for making each of these products.
Who this course is for:
This course is for anyone that wants to learn how to make their own natural hair care products.
This course is designed for people who have never made natural hair care products before.
Anyone who wants to switch from expensive commercial hair care products to creating their own natural products for a fraction of the cost.
Anyone who may be making natural skincare products who may want to add natural hair care to their skill set
Anyone who wants to make natural hair care products for their friends and family
Basic Kitchen Equipment
Basic knowledge of kitchen equipment
General Ingredients are required. Most can be purchased at your local markets. I also provide a list of resources where you can find ingredients online.
About the Instructor:
Jennifer Schroeder is a practicing herbalist, natural beauty formulator and entrepreneur with a passion for teaching. She has been studying and practicing natural medicine for over 20 years. She owned her own studio where she has taught herbalism and natural skincare classes for many years. In addition she is an dedicated entrepreneur and natural beauty advocate.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who want to learn more about how to make natural hair care products at home
- This course is designed for students who have no prior experience making natural hair care products
Jennifer Schroeder is an entrepreneur, herbalist and natural beauty expert who has over 25 years experience formulating natural remedies and beauty products. She has owned her own natural beauty studio where she formulated product lines and taught natural beauty and medicine making techniques to thousands of students.
In addition, she is a successful entrepreneur having stated and run her own consulting company and several other businesses.
She is a passionate teacher who enjoys teaching on a wide variety of topics and sharing her knowledge with the world.
Jennifer's interest in natural beauty and herbalism began while struggling with her own skin and acne issues. Frustrated by the lack of assistance from traditional medicine she turned to studying plants and nature to find a solution for her skin issues. After an extensive amount of research she created a natural plant based formula and routine that cleared and restored the vitality to her skin. Hence embarking her on a life-long love of helping others to learn how to use nature to nourish their skin. She teaches and lectures all over the world on the benefits of herbs and natural skin care.