NativeScript - prepare, optimise and publish app
What you'll learn
- How to build and optimize nativescript app
- How to prepare assets for the app
- How to release app on Goole play store
- How to release app on Apple store
- How to use a sidekick and NativeScript CLI
- Know how to create NativeScript app
- Have already a working app
- Having apple developer account on google developer account
First we will prepare our application for a release. We will set a various metadata for the app: name, unique ID, version number and name. We will also prepare assets for the app: icons and splash screen graphics. We will build our firs app file for Google play store and also I will show how to optimize it to reduce file size and make it run faster. We will publish our NativeScript app on Google Play store for android. Once we deal with google, we will move to Apple developer account and I will explain quite complicated process of having certificates, identifiers, devices and provisioning profiles. When all done and prepared, we will create our file and publish it in Apple Store connect.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to know how to publish apps on both markets
- How to optimize nativescript app for file size and performance
I'm a self-educated Full-stack developer.
I have a master's degree in social psychology and I was working as a child therapist for a few years. Due to the decisions, I made in my life - to move to another country I had to give up my profession and find something different.
I started with programming 6 years ago with simple HTML and CSS websites. Shortly I become a freelancer using mostly flash platform. I got my first full-time position as Front-end developer few years ago.
Since I started with programming I learn new technologies every single day. And I strongly believe that's a key to success.