NativeScript Jumpstart For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Create Native Mobile Apps In NativeScript For Android as well as IOS
- A Firm Understanding Of NativeScript And How It Works
- A Macintosh computer is NOT required to participate in this course
- A Macintosh Computer Is Required If You Want To Build IOS Apps
- Any Good Code Editor Is A Must
If yes, then this course is for you.
Unlike Apache Cordova, NativeScript does not use a web-view to render and run your apps inside of it, it produces native apps for Android as well as IOS.
We will begin from scratch by downloading and installing NativeScript and setup our development environment for android development on windows.
We will learn some of the fundamental components and concepts of NativeScript and Move on to create a RSS feed reader as our Project for this course.
NativeScript works the same on windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
You should not have any trouble taking this course if you wish to develop for IOS on a MAC.
For recording this course only windows operating system is used.
The version of NativeScript used in this course is 1.5.2
Who this course is for:
- This Course Is For Absolute Beginners In Nativescript Someone Who Has Never Tried Out Nativescript
- This Course Is Not For Beginner Level Developers Who Do Not Know Coding Or Are New To Development
Hi my name is Prantik Vaghela AKA uncutAcademy.
I have a bachelors and masters degree in computer science and have been a web developer for two years. I also have been creating hybrid mobile apps using phonegap and ionic for a year now.
I have published apps on to the google playstore which i have created using ionic as well as phonegap.