NativeScript 101: A Quickstart to Building Mobile Apps
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build Android and iOS applications
- Know how to use NativeScript for mobile application development
Students will know more about the instructor and his background on developing mobile Android and iOS applications with NativeScript.
- Must have the free to download Atom editor by GitHub installed for writing application code
- Must have a Macintosh computer to build iOS applications as Linux and Windows can only build Android applications
- A Macintosh computer is NOT required to participate in this course
This course will teach you how to easily develop hybrid mobile applications for Android and iOS using NativeScript by Telerik. We'll look at what is necessary to configure NativeScript on your Windows, Linux or Macintosh computer and develop visually pleasing applications with minimal amounts of code and design skills necessary.
- This course is NOT meant for people looking to develop Windows Phone or BlackBerry applications