NAPLAN Practice Tests Numeracy Year 9 (Australian Exam)
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Knowledge of Mathematics Curriculum of Year 9 (Australia)
What is NAPLAN (National Assessment Program Literacy and Numeracy), Australia
NAPLAN is an assessment that is conducted yearly in Australia for students of 3,5,7 and 9. NAPLAN looks for their achievement in literacy and numeracy against the national standard. Parents get a report for this test. It is a snap-shot of your child’s education and I is an important valuable test. It is the only test which let you know how your child is growing and achieving in key areas of English and mathematics.
This test was used to be paper-based but now NAPLAN online testing has been started in 2018. The skills tested in NAPLAN tests are essential for children to progress through school and social life. These skills are developed over time and there is no quick fix for students if they are unable to acquire these skills during their previous school years.
By taking these practice tests, students can identify their areas of weakness and get further coaching on those areas. These NAPLAN online practice tests are designed on the similar pattern and include the curriculum of Australian year 9 students.
Currently there is no provision in Udemy Practice test system to make sections for calculator and non-calculator. Therefore I put the questions requiring calculator in second test. Therefore the best approach for you would be:
1. Do not use calculator in test 1
2. There are few questions in test 2 which permit use of calculator, so you can use calculator in practice test 2 if required.
But you should be able to solve almost all questions in both of the tests within the permitted time without using calculator.
- This course s designed for students of Year 9 who are going to appear in NAPLAN (National Assessment Program Literacy and Numeracy). However this practice test only covers numeracy part of NAPLAN year 9 Australian exam.
- Year 9 students who want to check their mathematics skills against Australian National Standard