60 Minute Dream Job Resume & Personal Story Course
- Students should have a basic resume built and have it handy to improve
- Students should have a "target" job or career in mind they want to pursue
I’m an experienced strategy consultant and career coach. I’ve been lucky to have worked for some of the best companies in the world like Boston Consulting Group and GE and graduated with multiple masters programs from MIT. I love taking what I’ve learned learned in my career and helping others land their dream jobs.
I created this course after working with people to help them them land jobs at companies like Google, McKinsey and Company and even the White House and also helping people get into schools like MIT and Harvard.
This course is more than just a resume course. When you complete this course, you will be able to
- Position yourself to land interviews at top companies
- Have confidence in your story
- and be able to communicate to others what you are unqiquely good at
I’m excited to work with you. Enroll and lets get started
Who this course is for:
- This course is for high achieving people who want to invest the time in continually improving themselves
- This course is for people who want to land their dream job
- This is not for people who are cynical about the job search process or think they are not good enough for a job they want
- 01:35Course Overview
- 01:41Exercise: Empathetic Resume Writer Reflection
I am an experienced freelance strategy consultant and career coach that is passionate about helping people unlock their creativity and curiosity to enable them to do things that matter.
I've been successful in breaking into some of the best companies and schools in the world (McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, General Electric, MIT) and want to share what I've learned with others.
I’ve always been borderline obsessed with trying to figure out how to learn, develop valuable skills, and market myself in my own career. At the same time, I've always been equally as motivated to help others achieve success. From aggressively pushing my college roommate to apply to a job at GE (which he got!) to helping another person write "the best cover letter we have seen," I loved seeing others accomplish their goals.
This course is a product of my passion and I hope you enjoy it.