MySQL for Beginners: A Complete Training for beginnners
What you'll learn
- In this course, you will be put through how to design your new database
- How to inquire about the existing database for the information you needed
- You also learn how to prevent common and avoidable mistakes that result in slow performance and use aggregate functions to perform useful actions on large scale
- You will also learn during the course how to install MySQL on your computer and how to design and structure databases for the needs of your project
- Whether you're learning to up your skills or a new beginner who's willing to learn new things, it doesn't require any previous knowledge, just basic knowledge about SQL ( Structured Query Language) and your computer or laptop.
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning.
- No prior knowledge of Databases, SQL or MySQL is needed.
MySQL is very fast and compact, so you can run it alongside your other applications on a laptop or desktop. In this course, you will be guided through the basics of SQL and introduced to MySQL database, and by the end of the course, you will be confident in your ability to create and oversee your database.
This course will furthermore show you how to install MySQL software and perform the basic setup of MySQL. You will also learn basic queries in SQL and MySQL.
During this course, you will understand that knowing how databases work is a considerable benefit in every career path you may have chosen to work; whether you are interested in marketing, account management, research programming, and other countless fields of study.
Your ability to leverage a database to your advantage is an incredibly powerful tool to wield. Learning this course will make you more valuable and relevant to employers who will need your mastery of MySQL to meet their data-driven needs.
Why choose this course?
The course will help you stabilize your confidence in MySQL database management by showing you how to optimize performance and queries for your database. This course will enhance your skill as it has good applicability in the world of application technology which can set your work apart from the competition.
Rapid advancement in the technology world can also be compelling and overwhelming to anyone willing to enter the field of database technology but this course step by step instructions and explanations will be a guard and a light at the end of the tunnel for you.
Learn more about how to add features and commands to the MySQL environment to create better data and security consistency enough to meet all of the responsibilities of any data manager.
You also learn specific techniques and methods that can be used to maintain databases in order to keep them secure, well organized, and fast.
The ultimate MySQL for beginners
Acquiring this skill will make you indispensable in this information age because MySQL as a course is a very useful tool to have. It doesn't require technical expertise or experience before you learn how to use MySQL as it's meant for beginners.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners and or experienced users.
- MySQL developers, database administrators, and security administrator.
Meta Brains is a professional training brand developed by a team of software developers and finance professionals who have a passion for Coding, Finance & Excel.
We bring together both professional and educational experiences to create world-class training programs accessible to everyone.
Currently, we're focused on the next great revolution in computing: The Metaverse. Our ultimate objective is to train the next generation of talent so we can code & build the metaverse together!