MySQL runs on anything from modest hardware all the way up to enterprise servers, and its performance rivals any database system put up against it. It offers the power of a relational database in a package that's easy to set up and administer, and this course will provide all the tools you need to get started.
In this course, you'll learn methodically, systematically, and simply–in 50 short, quick lessons that will each take very less to complete.
The course is ideal for the inexperienced programmer interested in adding these skills to their toolbox. New coders who′ve made it through an online course or boot camp will also find great value in how this course builds on what you already know.
What you'll learn:
1. Setup a Package Manager
2. Setup Working Environment
3. Select, Keyword, Expressions and Functions
4. ORDER BY ASC and DESC
5. WHERE Clause, LIKE and IN Clauses
6. Insert and update data
7. Create and use database
8. Use tables, indexes, constraints
9. Date and time types and functions
10. Use triggers and transactions
11. Routines, Functions, Procedures