MySQL Database Management System using MySQL. MySQL for ALL!
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- MySQL Database Administration
- MySQL queries
- MySQL databases updating
- MySQL - Learn how to filter the data
- Learn how to create MySQL databases
- There are no prerequisites to this class, other than a pc/mac, and a healthy appetite for learning new things
MySQL runs on anything from modest hardware all the way up to enterprise servers, and its performance rivals any database system put up against it. It offers the power of a relational database in a package that's easy to set up and administer, and this course will provide all the tools you need to get started.
In this course, you'll learn methodically, systematically, and simply–in 50 short, quick lessons that will each take very less to complete.
The course is ideal for the inexperienced programmer interested in adding these skills to their toolbox. New coders who′ve made it through an online course or boot camp will also find great value in how this course builds on what you already know.
What you'll learn:
1. Setup a Package Manager
2. Setup Working Environment
3. Select, Keyword, Expressions and Functions
4. ORDER BY ASC and DESC
5. WHERE Clause, LIKE and IN Clauses
6. Insert and update data
7. Create and use database
8. Use tables, indexes, constraints
9. Date and time types and functions
10. Use triggers and transactions
11. Routines, Functions, Procedures
- Any student wanting to learn about data management and MySQL programming.