My perfect brain. Prevent dementia and imrove mental health.
What you'll learn
- At the end of the course students will make a "brain killers " list to detox the brain
- They will also make up a meal plan to increase the brain efficiency
- They will implement aerobic and neurobic exercises to oxygenate the brain
- They will work out a strategy to grow new neurons
- As a result, they will feel cheerful and vigorous with no more vague thinking, having a better concentration and memory
- Students don't need to have any special knowledge or skills
Scientific studies prove that irreversible changes in the brain begin 20 years before the onset of the first signs of Alzheimer's disease or dementia appear. Therefore it is very important to be aware of the ways how to prevent Alzheimer’s disease which will become a world epidemic by year of 2050 according to WHO. This course offers simple but effective strategies how to increase brain productivity and prevent any brain decline and memory disorders. This course will also help those who care about people with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias be more helpful and promote more active and conscious life of their closed ones.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who strive to keep their mind clear and fast for the rest of their days
- It is also for those who wants to take care of their relatives with or without AD (or dementia) and is willing to help them to alleviate the symptoms and prolong their active life
Olivia Grace is an expirienced health coach. She has been conducting health seminars and fitness programes for more than 15 years. Among her courses are: "Diabetes free", "How to avoid of backpain", "Get rid of cigarettes", "How to restore your low thyroid", "Say No to depression", "How to cope with emotions", "My perfect brain" etc.
She provides structured knowledge, fitured exercise complexes, health recipes in accordance with the programe.